Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff Members and PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFKRZ

Banned
Staff Members

Since i've came back to Pika-Network, i have seen alot of negativity towards the staff. Personally i don't really understand why because there are always 2 different stories that mix in together. For example, i've seen many people complain about the amount of staff that Pika has, which is okay, everyone has their opinions. But after some time when new staff members are being added, the same people complain because this person isn't ''good enough'' to belong to the staff team. So then i ask myself, do you really want quantity or quality (This is a question to the community)? I think that quality is the better one, because a group of 30 good staff can do alot more than a group of 50 that is there just to make the staff team look good.

Staff Members PT.2

I've also seen the ''They are not active enough'' statement. Staff are not being paid and have no specific times they have to be online. Staff members decide their own times, sometimes it's maybe 2-3 hours, and sometimes even 8 hours. It's their own choice and that's what they think is enough for the day. Every staff member has a life, and everyone has to accept that. It's just sad that they have to disrespect staff members like that, even though their are doing their best to make the server and community a better thing. Everytime they are being disrespected, do you think they are like ''I should do better'' or ''What's even the point?''. It's pretty obvious they are hurt by that even if they are doing their best to do what's best for the server. These people have lifes, they want to have a good future, this isn't a thing they will be doing to their whole life, this isn't a thing they will let their future be destroyed. But they want to make you happy, and you have to appreciate that.

PAC

PAC is made to save the staff a little bit of time by banning hackers. It's a good thing, it's doing its job and was well thought. But i'm just disappointed by people saying it's bad. The PAC has made almost 12000 pages of punishments, that's almost 120000 punishments in total. 100000+ of them are bans for hacks, which is a massive amount and i'm glad the PAC has saved the staff so much time. But i still see people that say ''It only bans good people'' and ''it doesn't even ban hackers''. The chance of a good legit player being banned is 1/1000. So why bother saying it bans only legit players when it really doesn't?

Morale of the story: PAC is good and the staff members are unpaid Indian workers that should be respected.

Last edited:

End3yM

Epic Pika
idk y.. but PAC is not that good ( soz but dats my thought )

Davidva

Veteran
I just became staff and now I see how hard it is to find a hacker. PAC is doing a great job (500+ bans a day).

YoungerO_o

Trust me guys PAC is a solid good anti cheat , it is making over 500 auto bans 24/7.

Gesim17

when I was staff at kit pvp, there were too many times that pac stole my records xD.. But as hacks are always getting improved, an anti-cheat is in need ofc.

Last edited:

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
PAC is getting better and better each day, each month, and each year. So no need to complain and start Bitchin' about it. ;)

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Wha? I'm supposed to acTUALLY DO SOMETHING? I JUST WANTED MY NAME COLORED SO MY FRIENDSIES WILL THINK IM C00LE WTF WHAT IS A STUFF MEBER WTFFFlool xDDDD

D

Deleted member 85

Shhh and leave like you said you would, Fanta.

And as for this; is PAC tech support

Tewwa

Banned
I just became staff and now I see how hard it is to find a hacker. PAC is doing a great job (500+ bans a day).
Ikr same here I have been studying how to detect certain hacks and It's getting alittle easier but still very hard!

Tewwa

Banned
Us Staff are all different TimeZones so we will not all be on at once but I know we give our 100% to make this server enjoyable for all members/players!

JChan

Epic Pika
You are clearly a newbie of Pika Network. If you joined pika 2013-mid2015, you realised that 90% of your thread info is bs

Jeear

Legendary Pika
Wha? I'm supposed to acTUALLY DO SOMETHING? I JUST WANTED MY NAME COLORED SO MY FRIENDSIES WILL THINK IM C00LE WTF WHAT IS A STUFF MEBER WTFFFlool xDDDD
Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^___________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -___________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment andmade 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^___________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -___________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment andmade 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones,DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Jeear

Legendary Pika
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones,DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

I miss the old Harambe. Straight from the zoo Harambe. Eating his food Harambe. No attitude Harambe. I hate the new Harambe. Shot by a dude Harambe. The Youtube views Harambe. Up in the news Harambe. I miss the sweet Harambe. Playing with kids Harambe. I gotta say at that time I'd like to meet Harambe. See I invented Harambe. It wasnt any Harambes. And now i look and look around and there's no more Harambes. I used to love Harambe. I used to love Harambe. I even had the silverback I thought I was Harambe. What if Harambe made a song about Harambe. Called "I miss the old Harambe", man that would be so Harambe. That's all it was Harambe. We still love Harambe. And I love you like Harambe loves toddlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.