Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

STAFF ABUSE - Tobias

Unawarely

The Pika
Hello guys,

Here is the video where the helper Tobias abuse his rank (never thought this guy will abuse looked fine). He is rebooted the server every 40 seconds, i started to record after the 8th time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE2dAoEzAkU
There isn't a helper named Tobias, and even if there was, helpers don't have the power to reboot.

If reboots are happening, it means that the owners or devs want it, and they definitely want it for a reason.

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
There isn't a helper named Tobias, and even if there was, helpers don't have the power to reboot.

If reboots are happening, it means that the owners or devs want it, and they definitely want it for a reason.
there is ! then maybe he already demoted but forgot to take away his rank! Check this picture

TeKkaTi

Veteran
You mean Toby ? Man he is bad boy he likes to do this for fun when he is hungry . Dont worry i gave him some drinks to drink with cookies he should be calm now . Thank you for understanding

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I'm sorry I was having too much fun.

Alright, but after the 3th time somehow I couldn't enjoy (also not just me , many people left)

Anyway I'm happy it was just a joke and not abuse

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
You mean Toby ? Man he is bad boy he likes to do this for fun when he is hungry . Dont worry i gave him some drinks to drink with cookies he should be calm now . Thank you for understanding

Feed him regularly please 🙏 pls pls

Outscale

Banned
I think you should really report this kind of malicious helper behaviour to the Pika Network Manager on Discord, his tag is Frank#3779. Don't listen to the people that tell you this was not abuse.. they are paid actors to protect @_ItsToby25.

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I think you should really report this kind of malicious helper behaviour to the Pika Network Manager on Discord, his tag is Frank#3779. Don't listen to the people that tell you this was not abuse.. they are paid actors to protect @_ItsToby25.
I already report it on discord yesterday. Its not my deal from now, if managers want they can investigate it. I forgive him, i dont really care TBH

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Ok so let me clear this.
A helper dont have perms to reboot or restart the server so it's not a staff abuse first of all.
There was an admin (MrGrownz) who rebooted the server for something (bug,fix or some other thing) Admins can restart the server but they will not restart it without any reason.So it's not "Staff abooz".

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Ok so let me clear this.
A helper dont have perms to reboot or restart the server so it's not a staff abuse first of all.
There was an admin (MrGrownz) who rebooted the server for something (bug,fix or some other thing) Admins can restart the server but they will not restart it without any reason.So it's not "Staff abooz".
It was not a simple reboot, nobody having a reason to rebooting the server in every 60 sec all night long. Ik because I own a Network

Outscale

Banned
It was not a simple reboot, nobody having a reason to rebooting the server in every 60 sec all night long. Ik because I own a Network
The Prison reset happened yesterday, they were probably fixing a bug and couldn't fix it with the first reboot..

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
The Prison reset happened yesterday, they were probably fixing a bug and couldn't fix it with the first reboot..
bruh if you was not there why u saying this !? it was not 1-2 reboot. It was more than 500 reboot in total