Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock stacked spawners breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoya

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
stacked spawners breaking

Detailed description:
It woud be much easier to break stacked spawners all at once instead of one by one.

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
for example i have 15k pigman spawner, that would take forever if i ever wanted to break them. breaking them in stacks would be much easier

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
for example i have 15k pigman spawner, that would take forever if i ever wanted to break them. breaking them in stacks would be much easier
But what if you're making a farm and you're a perfectionist and you place 100 spawners in one and you accidentally put 101 in another one? :D

OP
OP
yoya

yoya

Epic Pika
But what if you're making a farm and you're a perfectionist and you place 100 spawners in one and you accidentally put 101 in another one? :D
there will be a way to mine stacks at a time for example hold shift while mining, or a special pickaxe or anything

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
What yoya is trying to say, I think is to add something like silktouch 2 or any other special enchantment that would allow to the players to mine all the stacked spawners at once. I believe this would be a very useful idea, we waste really much time mining stacked spawners. Especially for top players that have over 10 thousands spawners.
Good and useful idea, would make the spawner replacement way easier. +1

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey yoya,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.