• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Classic SkyBlock stacked spawners breaking

Search

yoya

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
stacked spawners breaking

Detailed description:
It woud be much easier to break stacked spawners all at once instead of one by one.

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
for example i have 15k pigman spawner, that would take forever if i ever wanted to break them. breaking them in stacks would be much easier

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
for example i have 15k pigman spawner, that would take forever if i ever wanted to break them. breaking them in stacks would be much easier
But what if you're making a farm and you're a perfectionist and you place 100 spawners in one and you accidentally put 101 in another one? :D

dyedye

I feel this is a really good idea.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
yoya

yoya

Epic Pika
But what if you're making a farm and you're a perfectionist and you place 100 spawners in one and you accidentally put 101 in another one? :D
there will be a way to mine stacks at a time for example hold shift while mining, or a special pickaxe or anything

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
there will be a way to mine stacks at a time for example hold shift while mining, or a special pickaxe or anything
Ok. No more questions.
Good suggestion +1

HakunaMyFapa

What yoya is trying to say, I think is to add something like silktouch 2 or any other special enchantment that would allow to the players to mine all the stacked spawners at once. I believe this would be a very useful idea, we waste really much time mining stacked spawners. Especially for top players that have over 10 thousands spawners.
Good and useful idea, would make the spawner replacement way easier. +1

jonaskuuuh

Pika Member
not the feature we deserve... but the feature we need!