Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Event Squid-Game event.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
IYBRohan​

Suggestion:
Squid-Game event.​

Detailed description:
PikaNetwork has alot of events which take place regularly, with almost all of the events guaranteeing prizes for Top 3 winners. However, events with only one winner would increase the prize pool and make the event more competitive. Squid-game is one of such events. Hosting a squid-game event in game with the winner recieving 456,000 4,560 gold, or a 45 euro giftcard would make the event more competitive and fun as well. Squid game would obviously be based off of the Netflix series. In the series, there is only one winner who recieves all the money from the prize pool. Same way, this event would have only one prize as well.​

Reason(s):
- As there would be only one winner, the event would be more competitive.
- Bigger prizes as there's only one winner.​

Example(s):
For example, the Romanian server "Gamster" has 3 minigames from the series in minecraft.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
I think this Squid game event would be pretty fun but also extremely easy. Maybe pika can't do this because of legal issues.

OP
OP
IYBRohan

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
I think this Squid game event would be pretty fun but also extremely easy. Maybe pika can't do this because of legal issues.
Yes, it would actually be quite fun! But as I said, there could be only 1 winner which would make it harder to win. I appreciate the upvote, thanks for that! 😀

Zartasht_M

Pika Lover
+1
Yeah It will be more fun and extremely easy But maybe Pika can't do this because of legal issues.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 cuz W rohan
but i think instead of like 1 winner we can keep amount of people that one in a specific time frame
and then distribute prize pool between them based on rank ( i.e person who won first get more than the other postions)
so many people get a feeling they will win
increasing participation