Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Speedrunning On Bedwars...

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
My fastest quads time is 52 secs
This is false, it takes 14 seconds to get 16 iron each, then you have to run to the villager and get the blocks, then you have to bridge and attack enemys (bridging on most maps is about 21 seconds breezly) (As tried by myself), and there is 3 bases you would need to get to, which would take 63 seconds bridging unless there was already bridged, meaning either everyone in your game could speed bridge and was really bad or this is false.

Silver Wing

The Pika
This is false, it takes 14 seconds to get 16 iron each, then you have to run to the villager and get the blocks, then you have to bridge and attack enemys (bridging on most maps is about 21 seconds breezly) (As tried by myself), and there is 3 bases you would need to get to, which would take 63 seconds bridging unless there was already bridged, meaning either everyone in your game could speed bridge and was really bad or this is false.
It was the map Utopia
We bridged to mid, till then all 3 teams almost reached the mid
So we split and attacked each base

and ofc all of us knew speed bridge

Last edited:

keiko

The Pika
nice

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
teach me how to finish a game under 5 minutes
You need to have 2 people go for different teams at the start of the game before they can defend their bed, then they need to eliminate those two teams. After that they should get a TNT because the 3rd base is very likely to have a bed defence by now and TNT is much more effective than tools. After that both of the players should speedbridge to the last base and eliminate them as fast as possible.
The 3rd person really only needs to collect diamonds and get protection and sharpness to make rushers' lives easier. We didn't really have a 4th person, there were only @TryToHitMe, @Zuzik04 and me, but I suppose the 4th person can rush the 3rd base diagonally through middle to save a couple of seconds.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
You need to have 2 people go for different teams at the start of the game before they can defend their bed, then they need to eliminate those two teams. After that they should get a TNT because the 3rd base is very likely to have a bed defence by now and TNT is much more effective than tools. After that both of the players should speedbridge to the last base and eliminate them as fast as possible.
The 3rd person really only needs to collect diamonds and get protection and sharpness to make rushers' lives easier. We didn't really have a 4th person, there were only @TryToHitMe, @Zuzik04 and me, but I suppose the 4th person can rush the 3rd base diagonally through middle to save a couple of seconds.
thanks

UpperGround

Great Reporter
No problem!
well one problem for me, is that I need a good teammate... if I don't play in party or something else I,
1) get team griefed
2) teammate leaves
3) teammate afk in gen
4) teammate doesn't even know how to buy wool

soo yeah a good team comes first

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
well one problem for me, is that I need a good teammate... if I don't play in party or something else I,
1) get team griefed
2) teammate leaves
3) teammate afk in gen
4) teammate doesn't even know how to buy wool

soo yeah a good team comes first
Ye, that's why we are using partys

Krekkers

Veteran
Anyone know the fastest times for each game mode?

i beat 4v4v4v4 in 2 minutes and 13 seconds and want to aim for the record on every gamemode.
me and a team of idk what to call them.
our record is like 3 minutes.