Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Speed potions in elite/titan kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderBoyGamer1

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
EnderBoyGamer1

Suggestion:
Speed potions in elite/titan kit

Detailed description:
So I have been waiting for a update in skywars maps, anyways I am not gonna talk about that in this post, What I am actually suggesting is that you guys should add 1 or 2 speed potions of speed I or II, It would be great!​

Reason(s):
It will be helpful to titan and elite as they paid for the kit and they will get more stuff, vip is too cheap and therefore it should not have speed potions, but elite and titan are not cheap as vip, so please put speed potions in elite and titan kits and it would be so much helpful.​

Example(s):
Speed potion I or speed potion II

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Donator kits are already strong enough. I don't think they should be nerfed, but they shouldn't be buffed either.

Last edited:

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
EnderBoyGamer1

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
So I have been waiting for a update in skywars maps, anyways I am not gonna talk about that in this post, What I am actually suggesting is that you guys should add 1 or 2 speed potions of speed I or II, It would be great!

Reason(s):
It will be helpful to titan and elite as they paid for the kit and they will get more stuff, vip is too cheap and therefore it should not have speed potions, but elite and titan are not cheap as vip, so please put speed potions in elite and titan kits and it would be so much helpful.

Example(s):
LOL are you high, like add a kit with speed or jump, but adding it to rank kits is stupid

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I would like them to make a new kit for donator.
You will receive no items from the kit. But you will receive /kill command for 11 times in solo, and /kill command for 22 times in duos.
Isn't this better?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

maybe
I would like them to make a new kit for donator.
You will receive no items from the kit. But you will receive /kill command for 11 times in solo, and /kill command for 22 times in duos.
Isn't this better?

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
EnderBoyGamer1

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
So I have been waiting for a update in skywars maps, anyways I am not gonna talk about that in this post, What I am actually suggesting is that you guys should add 1 or 2 speed potions of speed I or II, It would be great!

Reason(s):
It will be helpful to titan and elite as they paid for the kit and they will get more stuff, vip is too cheap and therefore it should not have speed potions, but elite and titan are not cheap as vip, so please put speed potions in elite and titan kits and it would be so much helpful.

Example(s):
+1 +1 I really need a buff to my donator kit which I spent money on

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey EnderBoyGamer1,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Low suggestion quality or vote score.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good evening,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.