Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Spectate in First person /alive player view (suggestion for bedwar and skywar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
EA0_2_0_8_ mtgamexsoccer01

Suggestion:
Spectate in First person /alive player view (suggestion for bedwar and skywar)

Detailed description:
Normally when a player died/ staff spectating, they will have a screen below:
Is this easy for them to spectate hackers? Yes, it is good, but not good enough and easy for them to spectate hackers. Then what i recommend? let see how Wiki said it.

"A spectator can left-click on an player, to take their view. Their position is locked to that of the player, and their POV moves in accordance with the player. Viewing oneself while spectating from an player's point-of-view using F5 shows the entity. Pressing the dismount key (⇧ Shift by default) returns the player to flying mode".

The above paragraph is from official minecraft Wiki and have done some adjustment to fit the suggestion.(https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Spectator).

Reason(s):
What can this do?

When i am pvping, having the first point perspective is the easiest way to find out whether a player is hacking or not. This spectator mode or perspective can let staff member/ died player have a better perspective to define and get evidence!

Why this need to be implement?
As there are many hackers in the server, and some hacks is really difficult to see in spectator mode. What i recommend is that when a player died (in skywar and bedwar final killed) they can left click on a alive player, so that they can have a 1st person perspective.​

Example(s):
View: https://youtu.be/783jqbIqzIQ
sorry for the bad quality.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey 0208,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and has been scheduled to be implemented within the next upcoming minigame update.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.