Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

sometimes you get borred

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsnsnick

Sometimes you get borred.

all admins are strict. that makes the fun vanish.
you should entertain everyone and by that we all would enjoy this server much more

add like a give a away in kitpvp (give free armor etc... but they need to achiev it first) or make it fun.

*tsnsnick*

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
If you didn't already know, DutchMinerHD, the owner of Pika Network does a giveaway every saturday on Twitch. Make sure to be online the next time for the huge amounts of armour and really good loot he drops on every server!

Victas

And ban the hackers. :/
Not coming back until something happened about that.

ToxicWheat

Pika Lover
And ban the hackers. :/
Not coming back until something happened about that.
No server this popular is hacker free. Loads suffers due to hackers and they still play, if you really liked the server you would become a bit more tolerant to the hackers.

Victas

No server this popular is hacker free. Loads suffers due to hackers and they still play, if you really liked the server you would become a bit more tolerant to the hackers.
Yes, I should be friend with them, and think "it's my fault if I don't like the server, hackers are welcome here, I'm discriminating them".
No server this popular is hacker free.
Well I was Mod on a server, a good community, it was almost hacker free, even if there was 100 players everydays, everynights, the staff team was coordinated, so we managed to get staff in EU, staff in Australia, staff in USA, etc... There was almost a Chatmod or a Mod online whatever the time was, because of the differents staffs timezones. I've never been Mod manager/staff manager but it is me that gave this idea to the owner, and helped him to do it (recruiting staff for example), and I think you should tell him to do something like that, or this server is gonna get more and more hackers, and one day, poof, no players.

ToxicWheat

Pika Lover
Yes, I should be friend with them, and think "it's my fault if I don't like the server, hackers are welcome here, I'm discriminating them".

Well I was Mod on a server, a good community, it was almost hacker free, even if there was 100 players everydays, everynights, the staff team was coordinated, so we managed to get staff in EU, staff in Australia, staff in USA, etc... There was almost a Chatmod or a Mod online whatever the time was, because of the differents staffs timezones. I've never been Mod manager/staff manager but it is me that gave this idea to the owner, and helped him to do it (recruiting staff for example), and I think you should tell him to do something like that, or this server is gonna get more and more hackers, and one day, poof, no players.
You know its only a game its not the end of the world.

Last edited:

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Every server has a single hacker

Raider53

Pika Member
That's why we can make ban appeals to help the staff out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.