Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Something about Encouraging Suicide/Death even though I didn't and didn't give me a warning.

IdkInner

Hey I'm YourDailyInners commonly known as IdkInner when were friends, So I got ban for Encouraging suicide/death even though I have not said to anyone to kill them self nor encourage them well only one. So I met someone name ItzNone and he was being rude to Tlaunchers players who didn't buy Minecraft even though he is playing on a crack server and it happened in Bedwars amazon or commonly known as fortress in the server, so he was being rude to everyone and telling them they don't have good computer and that we can only get 20 to 40 fps, So I lied to him and said "My fps is 430" and after that he said "550 better" witch I know it was a lie and after that I started to breaks beds and he went to my base broke it so I went to his and broke it but he killed me and after 6 seconds he said to me "FUCK YOU" in rage. After 6 or 8 minutes he lost by white and I started to say "Hey ItzNone I bet your mother didn't want you this way she wanted a son who has a good job and that can take care of her but no you instead be a shit head and flexing being rich and hating on poor people" and then I said "I hope you kill yourself". I know what I said is wrong but he deserves it and it was only a one time thing (I think and if I did it like many times witch I don't remember I apologize) and I didn't get a warning and got ban after a day when Lt_Hammerman noticed and ban me.

Silver Wing

The Pika
It should be a 1 week ban

Maybe u encouraged to suicide before too?

OP
OP
I

IdkInner

I did get banned for a week

And I don't really remember that I encourage someone to suicide

Snowyy

Banned
Hey I'm YourDailyInners commonly known as IdkInner when were friends, So I got ban for Encouraging suicide/death even though I have not said to anyone to kill them self nor encourage them well only one. So I met someone name ItzNone and he was being rude to Tlaunchers players who didn't buy Minecraft even though he is playing on a crack server and it happened in Bedwars amazon or commonly known as fortress in the server, so he was being rude to everyone and telling them they don't have good computer and that we can only get 20 to 40 fps, So I lied to him and said "My fps is 430" and after that he said "550 better" witch I know it was a lie and after that I started to breaks beds and he went to my base broke it so I went to his and broke it but he killed me and after 6 seconds he said to me "FUCK YOU" in rage. After 6 or 8 minutes he lost by white and I started to say "Hey ItzNone I bet your mother didn't want you this way she wanted a son who has a good job and that can take care of her but no you instead be a shit head and flexing being rich and hating on poor people" and then I said "I hope you kill yourself". I know what I said is wrong but he deserves it and it was only a one time thing (I think and if I did it like many times witch I don't remember I apologize) and I didn't get a warning and got ban after a day when Lt_Hammerman noticed and ban me.
Lmfao, you fr went mad at a minecraft game xd

Silver Wing

The Pika
Its out of my imagination ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Read the rules. It literally says first offence 1 week ip ban

Attachments

• image_2021-07-26_171231.png
    image_2021-07-26_171231.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 3