Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some things in crates are so bad

jmilkov

Crates are pretty good, especially the ones you can find with key detector/pay for. But these op crates have so much bad stuff. Like at the GODLY CRATE i can get stuff like 10B$ or 25B$. That's so bad considering that i can make that amount in like 5 minutes on private mines or i can just sell 64 tokens at some shop for 30B$. Other crates have it the same. 500 diamond/emerald blocks, sharpness 8 sword, protection 8 armor, 250,000$ on EPIC CRATE you can get this stuff in a STARTER KIT, like come on. I think we should make the common stuff in these crates a little bit better because you can get so bad stuff from very good crates. Imagine getting 10B$ from an GODLY CRATE when you already have 10T$.

Leave suggestions in replies.

rocke6161

Legendary Pika
me when i lost a smuggler rank voucher on 1 slot >.>

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Crate drops were crap from the very start lol, used to sell all my vote keys for money back when i was a new player and I did the same even as a FREE player. There isn't much we can do with crates anyway since the chances of getting something good are really really low.

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 no need upgrade, its already enough

RootAlex69

Pika Lover
I know that crates can't contain only OP stuff but I agree.. too much useless things in crates