Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Minigames Some minor improvements in Guild Tree.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
notknown876

Suggestion:
Some minor improvements in Guild Tree.

Detailed description:
1) Increase the percentage of Double Coins Chance and Double Experience Chance to 0.5 percent from 0.2 percent per upgrade. Currently at level I we get a 0.2 percent chance to get a double coin chance which is like in 1000 games we might get double coins in 2 which is too low after the change there will be a chance to get double coins in 5 games per 1000 games played by guild members. It will have a max level of 5 which will make it a 2.5 percent chance to get double coins per 100 games ( and if we consider the previous 0.2 it will make a 1 percent chance to get double coins chance per 100 games played by guild members.)

2) Removing the Mystery Box in a Mystery Box with a new Guarantee to get a Not Own Cosmetics from the mystery box guild upgrade there can be 10 levels of this upgrade LEVEL I - 1% to LEVEL X - 10% i.e. at level one after opening 100 mystery boxes there will be a chance to get a not owned cosmetics and at max level there will be a chance to get not own cosmetics after opening 10 mystery boxes.

Reason(s):
I have stated the reason for the 1st point and in the 2nd point I will say that there is no reason to get a mystery box from a mystery box as a guild upgrade because its kinda useless.

Last edited: