Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Some minor improvements in Guild Tree.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Minecraft username:
notknown876

Suggestion:
Some minor improvements in Guild Tree.

Detailed description:
1) Increase the percentage of Double Coins Chance and Double Experience Chance to 0.5 percent from 0.2 percent per upgrade. Currently at level I we get a 0.2 percent chance to get a double coin chance which is like in 1000 games we might get double coins in 2 which is too low after the change there will be a chance to get double coins in 5 games per 1000 games played by guild members. It will have a max level of 5 which will make it a 2.5 percent chance to get double coins per 100 games ( and if we consider the previous 0.2 it will make a 1 percent chance to get double coins chance per 100 games played by guild members.)

2) Removing the Mystery Box in a Mystery Box with a new Guarantee to get a Not Own Cosmetics from the mystery box guild upgrade there can be 10 levels of this upgrade LEVEL I - 1% to LEVEL X - 10% i.e. at level one after opening 100 mystery boxes there will be a chance to get a not owned cosmetics and at max level there will be a chance to get not own cosmetics after opening 10 mystery boxes.

Reason(s):
I have stated the reason for the 1st point and in the 2nd point I will say that there is no reason to get a mystery box from a mystery box as a guild upgrade because its kinda useless.

Last edited: