Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Some ideas for the upcoming factions reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

Suggestion:
Some ideas for the upcoming factions reset

Detailed description:
- Add /printer, The entire community wants it so please add it...

- Sand bots

- Implement the hyperion cannon jar that you got in jartex

- Improve the printer and make it more flawless

- Raid timer (The faction raid timer will trigger once you shoot at someone or an enemy faction shoots at you and the timer will keep reseting every shot and once they stop shooting the faction will have 30 min time to repair walls and during that time no other faction can shoot at you. What I mean is that once someone shoots at you they will have 30 min time till time out and once the 30 min expire the timer will reset back to 30 min if they are still shoting etc...)

- Once a counter gets breached they will have to wait 25 min until they can switch to the other counter, same counts as side or back counters, If they find them setting up and ceeg it they will have to wait 25 min until they can make a new one.

- In order to spectate raids you should be only on your claims or in wilderness

- /roam , roam will turn you in gm spectator but you will have a limit of how far you can go

- no back counters

Reason(s):
will improve the server a lot and possibly bring less braindead factions

Last edited:

LexaFTW

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

- San bots

- Raid timer (The faction raid timer will trigger once you shoot at someone or an enemy faction shoots at you and the timer will keep reseting every shot and once they stop shooting the faction will have 30 min time to repair walls and during that time no other faction can shoot at you. What I mean is that once someone shoots at you they will have 30 min time till time out and once the 30 min expire the timer will reset back to 30 min if they are still shoting etc...)

- Once a counter gets breached they will have to wait 25 min until they can switch to the other counter, same counts as side or back counters, If they find them setting up and ceeg it they will have to wait 25 min until they can make a new one.

- /roam , roam will turn you in gm spectator but you will have a limit of how far you can go

- no back counters

Reason(s):
I agree with everything, there is no staff on pika than can spec raid, and see if they switched counters. +1

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

- San bots

- no back counters

Reason(s):

I agree with everything, but there is no faction staff to enforce these rules, I hope factions in the new season don't get striked for autoing a onestacker.

LexaFTW

Banned
I agree with everything, but there is no faction staff to enforce these rules, I hope factions in the new season don't get striked for autoing a onestacker.
+1, autoing should be enabled since they adding hyperion, 255 too not only 1 stackers

OP
OP
A

Arrydzn

Banned
do they actually strike for autoing one stacker? LLOOOOOOOOOOOL

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

- San bots

- no back counters

Reason(s):
Raid timers are honestly easily abused. As much as id like to agree with it there is no staff to enforce "raid timer abuse". And the "switching counters" suggestion should so that they can switch counters as much as they want as long as they havent shot once. Once they've shot and the counter is deemed unusable they need to either repair or wait 25 mins to switch counters. As for everything else i agree with.

Outscale

Banned
do they actually strike for autoing one stacker? LLOOOOOOOOOOOL
Man you do not realize what this server is, If you think that Jartex is bad wait till you play this..
No faction staff, staff never spectate a raid, false strikes, evidence you report get accepted after 2 weeks.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Man you do not realize what this server is, If you think that Jartex is bad wait till you play this..
No faction staff, staff never spectate a raid, false strikes, evidence you report get accepted after 2 weeks.
definitely definitely definitely

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Arrydzn,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.