Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Social spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoid

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Social spy

Detailed description:
Remove social spy for Helpers and moderators and even admins.

Reason(s):
social spy is literally cancer we use /msg to talk PRIVATELY. We do not want no staff member to be spying on what we are talking about this is not only creepy it's bad.
I know social spy can get to punish rule breakers but it's still creeping on others like PLEASE remove this, everytime I talk to my friends I just get muted for swearing. Well. That is still private chat so there is nothing to worry about not if I am being negative, I am just messaging my friends like "We will f*** out of this bro!" and I get muted. This is so a1ds.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
I agree that you shouldn't be muted for private discussions, but socialspy is useful for catching harassment and random advertisement. You should try using voice chat on discord to flame your friends.

OP
OP
Aoid

Aoid

Epic Pika
I agree that you shouldn't be muted for private discussions, but socialspy is useful for catching harassment and random advertisement. You should try using voice chat on discord to flame your friends.
Some of my friends do not use discord but as you said that it's useful to catch advertisers and all that but still. We shouldn't get muted for private messaging it's called "Private"

Luppeeyz

Banned
Some of my friends do not use discord but as you said that it's useful to catch advertisers and all that but still. We shouldn't get muted for private messaging it's called "Private"
Well it your false for breaking the rules and that punishable . If you aren't please with the rules, you are welcome to leave. You play on Pika-Network that mean you accept the rules and you must obey them. About the social spy, Staffs wont leak or do something creepy with your messages, they just doing their jobs, keeping the server clean. About @leaf26, I also agree that private discussion shouldn't be punishable but as the rules said, we can't really do anything about it.

OP
OP
Aoid

Aoid

Epic Pika
Staffs wont leak
I am very sure your the one who's unfamiliar with the rules.

When you are being warned or muted or even banned proof is always included and if your not familiar with that please check the pika ban's site.
Thank you for your reply ;).
And I do obey the rules but if your coming with me with a "You are welcome to leave".. This goes back to you 1563678375792.png

Luppeeyz

Banned
Surely :)
I am here long enough to knows such thing like this.
I was banned and ik about em but well at least I don't complain much about them. I've seen like a lot of posts about people complaining about the anti-cheat. Well except those false-bans then I only get warned once which when masterson was like a meme (totally not bringing it back).
If you asking why i got banned so many times then the reason is simple. I love to play Bedwars on here and since I legitimately love it , i play it almost every single day (I only play bedwars, no others gamemodes .-.)

9L4you

Rare Pika
About the social spy.
-1 for this because i think the staff needs to check all the chat. the social spy is required maybe if you spam someones msgs then staff can only mute you!.Also to check like selling illegal stuff via msgs and swaering through msgs and other black market stuff.

Regards.
UnovaDX

StoPizza

Veteran
Suggestion:
Social spy

Detailed description:
Remove social spy for Helpers and moderators and even admins.

Reason(s):
social spy is literally cancer we use /msg to talk PRIVATELY. We do not want no staff member to be spying on what we are talking about this is not only creepy it's bad.

I know social spy can get to punish rule breakers but it's still creeping on others like PLEASE remove this, everytime I talk to my friends I just get muted for swearing. Well. That is still private chat so there is nothing to worry about not if I am being negative, I am just messaging my friends like "We will f*** out of this bro!" and I get muted. This is so a1ds.

Sorry but, a lot of hackers and people who are swearing/promoting suicide are getting caught with social spy, If you want to talk privately install discord or talk properly.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Staff members will not interrupt into a private conversation between two players and we won't use them for our own advantage. Our rules apply for both public chat and private chat. Removing social spy would cause many problems. For example people can just come and advertise or start swearing towards everyone. Obviously it's a -1

ruzyxo

Veteran
If you want to tell your friend something sensitive/private, you can use Discord DMs, other than that all the reasons why social spy should still be used for staff members are stated in the comments above.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.