Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

So creative needs a reset

Hellific

Veteran
Oh for pikanetwork's sake, reset creative, I don't want to make this as a suggestion because there's no use. Pika really needs to reset creative, first reason is there are alot of lag machines, second, people keep finding ways to break the economy, it gets literally unplayable sometimes, and its annoying as heck. RESET THIS THING

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Oh for pikanetwork's sake, reset creative, I don't want to make this as a suggestion because there's no use. Pika really needs to reset creative, first reason is there are alot of lag machines, second, people keep finding ways to break the economy, it gets literally unplayable sometimes, and its annoying as heck. RESET THIS THING
There is no use of making forums like this u must make a suggestion for that u can make that here https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

UpperGround

Great Reporter
instead of resetting we can fix the bugs

RIGHT? and, EVERYONE'S BUILDS WILL STAY

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
instead of resetting we can fix the bugs

RIGHT? and, EVERYONE'S BUILDS WILL STAY
Do you really care about buildings, I know for sure you are just worried about yours, you don't even play PikaNetwork, there's no use. Pretty sure Creative will be the next reset anyways, atleast I hope so.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Do you really care about buildings, I know for sure you are just worried about yours, you don't even play PikaNetwork, there's no use. Pretty sure Creative will be the next reset anyways, atleast I hope so.
Yes i do, i doubt many people would want their buildings gone. you are talking about me instead of what i said lmao

"fix the bugs only and let the buildings stay" now tell me one downsides for this

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
Yes i do, i doubt many people would want their buildings gone. you are talking about me instead of what i said lmao

"fix the bugs only and let the buildings stay" now tell me one downsides for this
Last time also when i made a suggestion, you mostly mentioned about plots, meaning you care about your builds and wouldnt care even if the bugs dont get fixed. There's just way too many bugs to fix, it's better to reset it instead of fixing them one by one.

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
Creative is barely given any priority, so there's basically no use of FIXING the bugs, and it's better to reset it once, and have no bigger issue of fixing the bugs. My experience as of making servers, fixing bugs creates more bugs (most of the times), so I really don't think like the amount of bugs there are, if theres any use of fixing bugs just to increase them more.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Last time also when i made a suggestion, you mostly mentioned about plots, meaning you care about your builds and wouldnt care even if the bugs dont get fixed. There's just way too many bugs to fix, it's better to reset it instead of fixing them one by one.
YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT ME

literally just give me one downside for fixing the bugs, resetting the server would STILL require for the bugs to be fixed

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT ME

literally just give me one downside for fixing the bugs, resetting the server would STILL require for the bugs to be fixed
I gave u the downside, it creates more bugs. Resetting the server wouldn't require many bugs to be fixed, instead it will help REMOVE alot of bugs, and bugs may eventually appear in the future

But then it all comes back to, why reset gamemode when there's gonna be bugs anyways?
but then my mind says, atleast it will be a fresh new start for it again and a better performance and even remove alot of lag machines there are.

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
Like for real, creative crashes more than 3 times a day just because of lag machines and it's getting incredibly annoying now.

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
One last thing, what's the use of fixing bugs when there's going to be created more, atleast with resetting the server, most of the bugs wouldn't be there permanently or temporarily.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I gave u the downside, it creates more bugs. Resetting the server wouldn't require many bugs to be fixed, instead it will help REMOVE alot of bugs, and bugs may eventually appear in the future

But then it all comes back to, why reset gamemode when there's gonna be bugs anyways?
but then my mind says, atleast it will be a fresh new start for it again and a better performance and even remove alot of lag machines there are.
what's the difference between removing and fixing bugs. im stuck there

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Fixing (verb) is done manually, while being "removed" is done automatically with a reset most of the times.
if you don't fix the bugs even if you reset the creative they will occur again. literally what happened since the last reset.

bugs will continue occurring if you don't fix them

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
and i said, even if you reset. they will again occur at some point unless you fix them.
But it doesn't mean NO BUGS would be fix either. And you also can't be sure that they'd occur again, because most of the bugs do get fixed in the resets