Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

So admin joined my game

TobyPvP

Banned
So i was playing bedwars quadraples and i meet 3 titan rank, i remember 1 titan rank name hes name is DarkVenom7 and i also meet a admin.
I tried my best but still lose because my wifi goes disconect.

DarkVenom7 If You're reading this PLS I WANT A REMATCH I DONT WANT TO LOSE LIKE THAT OMG PLSSSS

M

Master_Tamer_

hm.... the thread seems like a clickbait youtube video title

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Hye
So i was playing bedwars quadraples and i meet 3 titan rank, i remember 1 titan rank name hes name is DarkVenom7 and i also meet a admin.
I tried my best but still lose because my wifi goes disconect.

DarkVenom7 If You're reading this PLS I WANT A REMATCH I DONT WANT TO LOSE LIKE THAT OMG PLSSSS

hey, gl bud win the rematch.

OP
OP
TobyPvP

TobyPvP

Banned
good luck with that bozo , you aint doing sht
Alright, So first of all you're calling me a bozo then pretending a big boy by you're pfp. And you're taking this blocky game too serious that you will be toxic to others just to tell your right. And the last one you're spamming "Tyrants On Top" even the reset is not starting.

F*cking dog sh*t

Tyrants

Banned
Alright, So first of all you're calling me a bozo then pretending a big boy by you're pfp. And you're taking this blocky game too serious that you will be toxic to others just to tell your right. And the last one you're spamming "Tyrants On Top" even the reset is not starting.

F*cking dog sh*t
mad cuz bad?!? !!?? tyrantss on topppp

OP
OP
TobyPvP

TobyPvP

Banned
mad cuz bad?!? !!?? tyrantss on topppp
Okay, Why would I get mad without any reason im maybe bad but I'm not that dumb.

Also why you're so being plastic on tyrants member? Because you will beg for ranks or some in game stuff? Or you need attention?
So you're maybe a attention seeker? Alright I'm just gonna ignore some random plastic on forums lol