Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Snowballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityember

Epic Pika
Username:
cityember​

Suggestion:
Snowballs​

Detailed description:
Basically, I want to add snowballs into bedwars. It can cost 4 iron for 4 snowballs or 4 iron for 8 snowballs or perhaps 4 gold for 16 snowballs(I'll look at community feedback for detailed pricing). Snowballs aim as it normally does in single-player and skywars, and can hit and knock people away. Snowballs CANNOT HIT TEAMMATES!!! This is to prevent team trolling as it is a big issue already.​

Reason(s):
Snowballs, while a good ranged weapon, cannot deal damage. It also is hard to aim and have not much knockback, which means it is not too op.​

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
seems unnecessary and doesn't fit the gameplay style

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Makes the gamemode unbalanced and in general is annoying, I don’t want bedwars to become skywars.

OP
OP
C

cityember

Epic Pika
Thank you for the feedback. My "suggestions" AI system is taking in the following advice: Following Gameplay and "Not making Bedwars Skywars."

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
cityember

Suggestion:
Snowballs

Detailed description:
Basically, I want to add snowballs into bedwars. It can cost 4 iron for 4 snowballs or 4 iron for 8 snowballs or perhaps 4 gold for 16 snowballs(I'll look at community feedback for detailed pricing). Snowballs aim as it normally does in single-player and skywars, and can hit and knock people away. Snowballs CANNOT HIT TEAMMATES!!! This is to prevent team trolling as it is a big issue already.

Reason(s):
Snowballs, while a good ranged weapon, cannot deal damage. It also is hard to aim and have not much knockback, which means it is not too op.
-1 for the snowball as it may end up being super spammy. even worse than bows.
However, I’d consider it if it costs 2 emerals for 8 snowballs to make it a little more balanced. Still, that item doesn’t fit the game-mode even a bit.
Would be fun to see fishing rod if they consider adding it in bedwars instead lol .. it might cost upto 4 emeralds?

kyuaa

I believe that this would just make bedwars a lot more annoying to play because somebody could instantly buy snowballs at the start of the game and spam them. Also, the pricing is very low and I think that snowballs should be more hard to obtain

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello cityember,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.