Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Snowball abuse

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
BrixBuddy

Suggestion:
Snowball abuse

Detailed description:
Everytime I play skywars, I get snowballed off the map as soon as I land. I suggest that snowballs can only be found on the semi-mid and mid islands. A kit with just 16 snowballs is also a balanced solution to this problem. Another way to fix this is to increase the spacing between player islands.​

Reason(s):
This would be a good idea as it would prevent level 1 nons from getting clapped by the vip next to them who spams snowballs as soon as they start bridging and uninstall the game.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
BrixBuddy

Suggestion:
Snowball abuse

Detailed description:
Everytime I play skywars, I get snowballed off the map as soon as I land. I suggest that snowballs can only be found on the semi-mid and mid islands. A kit with just 16 snowballs is also a balanced solution to this problem. Another way to fix this is to increase the spacing between player islands.

Reason(s):
This would be a good idea as it would prevent level 1 nons from getting clapped by the vip next to them who spams snowballs as soon as they start bridging and uninstall the game.
what you should really do is learn how not to get knock off by snowball.
and snowball is a important factor of skywar

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
what you should really do is learn how not to get knock off by snowball.
and snowball is a important factor of skywar
sry if this sentence is rude to you, i apologize. But that is the fact fr.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Neutral
Player may argue with this suggestion
Ye I agree that snowballs shouldn't be that common

OP
OP
PheonixOra

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
im not asking to remove snowballs, i just want them to be a bit rarer cuz most players camp on their island and snowball anyone who tries to bridge to them

OP
OP
PheonixOra

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
if they could only be found on the semi mid and mid islands it would encourage more ppl to bridge to them

Silver Wing

The Pika
im not asking to remove snowballs, i just want them to be a bit rarer cuz most players camp on their island and snowball anyone who tries to bridge to them
Ye that's why I said Neutral
Snowballs are too common

keiko

The Pika
-1 i like this kinds of projectiles cuz it has no kind of cooldown or something non like the rod

DUX_

Legendary Pika
if you can drag click you can easly escape from ppls that do that
by doing 1 telly for far mid maps + block clutch or 2-3 blocks clutch on close mid maps (without any bridge)

M

MiracleWolf

by doing 1 telly for far mid maps + block clutch or 2-3 blocks clutch on close mid maps (without any bridge)
bruh not everyone's mouse can drag click and most ppl can't even speed bridge, let alone telly bridge. Altho u don;t really need to do that neitehr xD

actually for some reason i feel like ur joking now xD

OP
OP
PheonixOra

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
ok you cant expect people to telly on a cracked server bruh

JustToGoody

The Pika
Bump -1 without snowballs how can i kill players when they try to bridge to me