Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Smart hackers

Nickname

Epic Pika
That hour when the event was happening there were at least 3 hackers every game, but when the event ended somehow all the hackers left...

XXTentacion

Epic Pika
that actually is not anyone's fault, it's the anti-cheat's fault, aka the owners who should've change the anti cheat since long time ago, but let's be honest the anti cheat will never caught a hacker, will only caught clean players who lag tf out and gets banned for 24 hours, and when they appeal, they'll reply the appeal after the player's ban already gets expired

laezyy

Epic Pika
Holy crap cant agree with you guys enough god damn 600 ms banned me b4 lmfao. They gotta update this anticheat ASAP

Disaalt

The Pika
that actually is not anyone's fault, it's the anti-cheat's fault, aka the owners who should've change the anti cheat since long time ago, but let's be honest the anti cheat will never caught a hacker, will only caught clean players who lag tf out and gets banned for 24 hours, and when they appeal, they'll reply the appeal after the player's ban already gets expired
You cant really blame the owners, they already did their best. Pika already has NCP and AAC4 added, which AAC is paid. The ban lasting 24hours is a problem, but if we increase it, more people that gets false banned will get banned for longer, and if we decrease the number staff wont have time to reply to ban appeals. AAC is already a great anticheat in my opinion, they block most of the hacks, but the hacked clients are designed to get around them. Plus if the owners were to change the anticheat, which one can they even choose? Leaked AGC that crashes the network with viruses? Free anticheats like PheonixAC and WitherAC that's worse than NCP?

Unawarely

The Pika
You can't really blame the owners, they already did their best. Pika already has NCP and AAC4 added, which AAC is paid. The ban lasting 24hours is a problem, but if we increase it, more people that get false banned will get banned for longer, and if we decrease the number staff won't have time to reply to ban appeals. AAC is already a great anticheat in my opinion, they block most of the hacks, but the hacked clients are designed to get around them. Plus if the owners were to change the anti-cheat, which one can they even choose? Leaked AGC that crashes the network with viruses? Free anti-cheats like PheonixAC and WitherAC that's worse than NCP?
AAC is not good IMO. Leaked AGC is also not an option. The main problem isn't detecting auto clicker/reach/velocity. It's detecting bhop/fly and blatant hacks. A 1.5k player server shouldn't use a free anticheat. To be honest, they could buy verus which would completely fix the blatant hacker problem, get rid of most false bans/kicks, and give access to anti-cheat logs. I have no clue why they don't do this.

Disaalt

The Pika
AAC is not good IMO. Leaked AGC is also not an option. The main problem isn't detecting auto clicker/reach/velocity. It's detecting bhop/fly and blatant hacks. A 1.5k player server shouldn't use a free anticheat. To be honest, they could buy verus which would completely fix the blatant hacker problem, get rid of most false bans/kicks, and give access to anti-cheat logs. I have no clue why they don't do this.
Wdym a 1.5k player server shouldn't use a free anticheat? They already have AAC added that already blocks most of the hacks, such as the list below:
  • Movement:
    • Fly (Move)
    • Speed (Move)
    • Glide (Move)
    • FastFall (Move)
    • Spider (Move)
    • HighJump (Move)
    • LongJump (Move)
    • SelfDamage (Move)
    • MiniJump (Move/Criticals)
    • Blink (Move/BadPackets)
    • Jesus (Move)
    • Timer (Move)
    • Sneak (Move)
    • Phase/NoClip (Phase/Move)
    • Vclip (Phase/Move)
    • FastLadder (Move)
    • Some types of derp (Move/Derp)
    • Some types of step (Move)
  • Combat:
    • Killaura/Forcefield (FightSpeed/Killaura/Hitbox/Move)
    • Aimbot (Killaura/Move)
    • Click-Aura (Killaura/Hitbox)
    • FightBot (Killaura/Hitbox/Move)
    • Anti-Knockback (Knockback/Move)
    • Reach (Hitbox/Killaura)
    • Criticals (Criticals/Move)
    • FastBow (FastBow/BadPackets/Move)
    • Regen (Regen/BadPackets/Move)
    • FastEat (FastUse)
    • NoPotion/Zoot (BadPackets/Regen/Move)
    • NoSwing (NoSwing)
    • ForcePush (BadPackets/Move)
    • BoatFly (Move)
    • ElytraFly (Move)
  • World:
    • Nuker (FastBreak)
    • FastBreak (FastBreak)
    • Build (FastPlace)
    • FastPlace (FastPlace)
    • CivBreak (FastBreak)
    • NoSwing (NoSwing)
    • NoBreakDelay (FastBreak)
    • GhostHand (Interact)
    • Freecam if you break blocks (Interact)
    • Liquids (Interact)
    • Some types of Scaffold (Interact/Move)
About Verus, of course, it is overall a good anticheat, but from the information I gathered about VerusAC (It isn't on Spigot bro I had to do some investigating) here are some pros and cons:
Cons:
1. $175 USD????? Bro AAC is only 20 GDP and they basically do the same things!
2. The plugin is based on 1.8/1.9, so if the hacked client is 1.15.2, the anticheat is done-zo
3. It's a packet-based anticheat and might cause slight lag
4. All hacks blocked is not as much as AAC4
5. $175 USD just for autoclicker, velocity and AimAssist??
Pros:
1. Lifetime support.
2. Rich API for developer use.
3. 4 Databases Support (Good support for networks).
4. Has an in-game GUI and easy to use
5. Actively Updated
6. It can detect many clients like Vape, Exhibition, Remix, LiquidBounce, and much more.
7. Hack detection is more advanced than AAC4.

It is a great anticheat overall, but I hope the price is worth it.