Dhruv_Raskar Pika Lover Joined Jan 18, 2022 Messages 48 Points 8 Jan 22, 2022 #1 I think the gold should be generated more faster.
Llamao Great Reporter Joined Mar 19, 2021 Messages 695 Points 58 Jan 22, 2022 #2 Hey there, If you want to make a suggestion, do it here: https://pika-network.net/suggestions/ P.S: Your suggestion was already suggested before, so they will deny it instantly.
Hey there, If you want to make a suggestion, do it here: https://pika-network.net/suggestions/ P.S: Your suggestion was already suggested before, so they will deny it instantly.
Sadra3445 Banned Joined Sep 28, 2021 Messages 354 Points 43 IGN sadra3445 Jan 22, 2022 #3 Yes agreed but I think if we have lots of gold = many TNT and its bad
MrStarfed Rare Pika Joined Jan 22, 2022 Messages 94 Points 8 IGN MrStrafed Jan 22, 2022 #4 Dhruv_Raskar said: I think the gold should be generated more faster. Click to expand... Hey there, I agree to your suggestion but this is not the place to give suggestion you can give suggestions here
Dhruv_Raskar said: I think the gold should be generated more faster. Click to expand... Hey there, I agree to your suggestion but this is not the place to give suggestion you can give suggestions here
MrStarfed Rare Pika Joined Jan 22, 2022 Messages 94 Points 8 IGN MrStrafed Jan 22, 2022 #5 sadra3445 said: Yes agreed but I think if we have lots of gold = many TNT and its bad Click to expand... Hey there, If you think this should not be done and want to make gold slower you can suggest it here
sadra3445 said: Yes agreed but I think if we have lots of gold = many TNT and its bad Click to expand... Hey there, If you think this should not be done and want to make gold slower you can suggest it here
Llamao Great Reporter Joined Mar 19, 2021 Messages 695 Points 58 Jan 22, 2022 #6 MrStarfed said: Hey there, If you think this should not be done and want to make gold slower you can suggest it here Click to expand... can you stop farming pls? I have already directed them to the suggestions page.
MrStarfed said: Hey there, If you think this should not be done and want to make gold slower you can suggest it here Click to expand... can you stop farming pls? I have already directed them to the suggestions page.