Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars SkyWars - kit balance - change

Status
Not open for further replies.

0czz

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
0cz

Suggestion:
SkyWars - kit balance - change

Detailed description:
  • There is a quite a problem in VIP kit, you get iron armour protection 1 and thats okay, but you get an IRON axe with unbreaking 3 on it. Its a problem since iron axe deals 5 attack damage which is same as stone sword, and you can get better weapon from basically every chest that has weapon in it. Yes you may think its not quite a deal, you can get it for free by simply voting, well it is a problem for people who actually bought that rank before that feature was added in game, i personally think it should be atleast iron axe with sharpness 1 or normal diamond axe with unbreaking 3.
  • Elite has a problem when you buy Elite rank or when you upgrade from VIP to Elite you dont get as much features as when you upgrade from Elite to
  • Titan. Yes it may cost more money to upgrade from Elite to titan but still when having Elite you should atleast get to /disguise as a normal player.
  • About titan its not much of a big deal everything seems fine but id suggest adding CHAT COLOR atleast in lobbys.
  • Also 1 more thing about normal kits is that you should add some more kits.

Reason(s):
  • I Think you should add those features above because in my opinion i think community would like it
  • it would bring more players to skywars
  • It would bring balance between kits and ranks.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

1. Vip kit axe should be buffed little bit.
2. Adding /nick for Elite has been already suggested and denied.
3. Chat colors will be implemented soon I hope.
4. More kits suggestion has been suggested already.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
0cz

Suggestion:
SkyWars - kit balance - change

Detailed description:
  • There is a quite a problem in VIP kit, you get iron armour protection 1 and thats okay, but you get an IRON axe with unbreaking 3 on it. Its a problem since iron axe deals 5 attack damage which is same as stone sword, and you can get better weapon from basically every chest that has weapon in it. Yes you may think its not quite a deal, you can get it for free by simply voting, well it is a problem for people who actually bought that rank before that feature was added in game, i personally think it should be atleast iron axe with sharpness 1 or normal diamond axe with unbreaking 3.
  • Elite has a problem when you buy Elite rank or when you upgrade from VIP to Elite you dont get as much features as when you upgrade from Elite to
  • Titan. Yes it may cost more money to upgrade from Elite to titan but still when having Elite you should atleast get to /disguise as a normal player.
  • About titan its not much of a big deal everything seems fine but id suggest adding CHAT COLOR atleast in lobbys.
  • Also 1 more thing about normal kits is that you should add some more kits.

Reason(s):
  • I Think you should add those features above because in my opinion i think community would like it
  • it would bring more players to skywars
  • It would bring balance between kits and ranks.
Vip kit rn is fine, starting off with the equivalent of a stone sword is not bad at all, atleast you start off with a weapon and armor.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Vip kit rn is fine, starting off with the equivalent of a stone sword is not bad at all, atleast you start off with a weapon and armor.
Vip kit isnt fine I mean the armor is worth it but the Axe isnt atleast they should add Sharpness 1 on it

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello 0czz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.