Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars skywars improvments

Status
Not open for further replies.

loiydgamer

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
loiydgamer

Suggestion:
skywars improvments

Detailed description:
Skywars is a really fun game mode to play here but i think there can be things added and improved

[MODES]-Currently there are only 2 modes available which is normal mode and rumble mode. Id love for there to be a lunatic(or any other name) mode which players without ranks can vote for and it will be better than normal mode but not as good as Rumble mode

[KITS]-The kits that there is now aren't so useful or helpful, i would hope that they add kits that gives you special items but aren't powerful or unfair towards other players such as an (armor kit) that lets you spawn in with a full set of gold armor but gives you a weakness effect or a (tank kit) that gives you strength but u will have slowness

[MAPS]-The maps on this server are very unique and nice but after time it gets kinda old so adding new maps would be really nice and allowing players too chose which maps they would want to play would be the final ingredient

[GAMES]-If i wanted to play 1 on 1 game of skywars with my friend it would be hard as we would have to wait for all the other players to die and we will have to survive, so adding a private game command will make life easier and skywars alot more fun to play with my friends​

Reason(s):
To make skywars more enjoyable​

Example(s):
I have listed example in all of the suggestions above

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
loiydgamer

Suggestion:
skywars improvments

Detailed description:
Skywars is a really fun game mode to play here but i think there can be things added and improved

[MODES]-Currently there are only 2 modes available which is normal mode and rumble mode. Id love for there to be a lunatic(or any other name) mode which players without ranks can vote for and it will be better than normal mode but not as good as Rumble mode

[KITS]-The kits that there is now aren't so useful or helpful, i would hope that they add kits that gives you special items but aren't powerful or unfair towards other players such as an (armor kit) that lets you spawn in with a full set of gold armor but gives you a weakness effect or a (tank kit) that gives you strength but u will have slowness

[MAPS]-The maps on this server are very unique and nice but after time it gets kinda old so adding new maps would be really nice and allowing players too chose which maps they would want to play would be the final ingredient

[GAMES]-If i wanted to play 1 on 1 game of skywars with my friend it would be hard as we would have to wait for all the other players to die and we will have to survive, so adding a private game command will make life easier and skywars alot more fun to play with my friends

Reason(s):
To make skywars more enjoyable

Example(s):
Yea most of those who have rank always vote for normal mode bcz of their kit . But upgrading their kit for rumble mode will get the votes and other people can enjoy rumble too .

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
loiydgamer

Suggestion:
skywars improvments

Detailed description:

[GAMES]-If i wanted to play 1 on 1 game of skywars with my friend it would be hard as we would have to wait for all the other players to die and we will have to survive, so adding a private game command will make life easier and skywars alot more fun to play with my friends

Reason(s):
To make skywars more enjoyable

Example(s):
Nice, they should add like a new gamemode better than rumble mode for people with ranks, and that rumble mode becomes votable for all.

EDIT: Then everyone would just vote rumble and it the people with rank couldn't vote for the mode that they would want so, I'd also add like people withh ranks have a advantage over other in voting, so if they vote for rumble, everyone plays rumble, if they vote normal everyone plays nomal...

+1

OP
OP
loiydgamer

loiydgamer

Legendary Pika
Nice, they should add like a new gamemode better than rumble mode for people with ranks, and that rumble mode becomes votable for all.

EDIT: Then everyone would just vote rumble and it the people with rank couldn't vote for the mode that they would want so, I'd also add like people withh ranks have a advantage over other in voting, so if they vote for rumble, everyone plays rumble, if they vote normal everyone plays nomal...

+1
I don't think that would be a smart thing though cus then ppl with ranks perks become useless

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I don't think that would be a smart thing though cus then ppl with ranks perks become useless
No I mean that they add like a better mode than rumble, for people with ranks, but they release the rumble mode for everyone to vote for. But that the dude with a rank has the advantage, so If majority of players vote for rumble, guy with a rank can vote for normal and everyone would play normal

OP
OP
loiydgamer

loiydgamer

Legendary Pika
No I mean that they add like a better mode than rumble, for people with ranks, but they release the rumble mode for everyone to vote for. But that the dude with a rank has the advantage, so If majority of players vote for rumble, guy with a rank can vote for normal and everyone would play normal
Rumble mode is already quite hectic so adding an even better game mode would be alot harder and wouldn't be that unfair

NubxD

Pika Lover
+1 the kits are so useless, the only useful kits are the donor kit and the enderman kit which you need like 15k coins to get an epearl

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey loiydgamer,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and has been scheduled to be implemented within the next upcoming minigame update.​
We will work on the kits.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.