Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars SkyWars idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaMic

Pika Member
Dear PikaCraft, while I was playing at skywars I got some idea's :)

-My first idea is to add (at the vote modus) the OP mode, this will contain OP stuff like sharpness 5 swords, notch apples etc.

-My second idea is to add the BAD mode, this will contain very bad stuff like wooden swords and leather stuff.

Greats Micah (ingame it's DiaMic)

Mebzz

Pika Member
You should probably put suggestions into the suggestions section, idk though kinda new here, anyway. Decent ideas, don't know how i feel about them just yet though

Crivity

Epic Pika
Nice ideas but we should get someone to move this to the suggestions thread

Aiesec

Pika Member
Also everyone should get ender pearls. The ones who get it usually end up winning games.

Tyranny

Pika Lover
Great ideas just put in suggestions tab plz. Does this Skywars server have starter kits. That is basically the same thing as your idea. Great ideas though.

Tyranny

Pika Lover
It's a OTE="CAgaming02, post: 125510, member: 8533"]guys do
@Tyranny my dude this is a thread from march 5th, what was the point of disliking .-.
My bad bro I thought this was another thread that was posted yesterday or something like that

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
It's a OTE="CAgaming02, post: 125510, member: 8533"]guys do

My bad bro I thought this was another thread that was posted yesterday or something like that
i will never forgive you bc now i have 2 dislikes for no reason :( (JK ly no homo)

Status
Not open for further replies.