Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skymines Discord

RunRobDog

Rare Pika
๐Ÿš€ New Skymines Gamemode on PikaNetwork! ๐Ÿš€

Hey everyone!

We are excited to announce the launch of our brand-new Skymines gamemode on the PikaNetwork Minecraft server! ๐ŸŒŸ

What is Skymines?
Skymines is an innovative gamemode that blends the best of skyblock and mining, creating a unique and engaging experience.
Dive into the skies, mine your way through floating islands, and uncover hidden treasures!

Features:
๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ Custom Maps: Explore beautifully crafted sky islands.
โ›๏ธ Unique Mining System: Discover and mine rare resources.
๐Ÿ† Challenges & Quests: Complete quests for amazing rewards.
๐Ÿค Community Events: Participate in exciting community events and competitions.
๐ŸŽ Exclusive Rewards: Earn special items and rewards exclusive to Skymines players.

Join us today and be part of the adventure! Whether youโ€™re a seasoned player or new to Minecraft, Skymines offers something for everyone.
Discord: https://discord.gg/Jrtjda86gY

Invite your friends and start your Skymines journey now! See you in the skies! โœจ

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
๐Ÿš€ New Skymines Gamemode on PikaNetwork! ๐Ÿš€

Hey everyone!

We are excited to announce the launch of our brand-new Skymines gamemode on the PikaNetwork Minecraft server! ๐ŸŒŸ

What is Skymines?
Skymines is an innovative gamemode that blends the best of skyblock and mining, creating a unique and engaging experience.
Dive into the skies, mine your way through floating islands, and uncover hidden treasures!

Features:
๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ Custom Maps: Explore beautifully crafted sky islands.
โ›๏ธ Unique Mining System: Discover and mine rare resources.
๐Ÿ† Challenges & Quests: Complete quests for amazing rewards.
๐Ÿค Community Events: Participate in exciting community events and competitions.
๐ŸŽ Exclusive Rewards: Earn special items and rewards exclusive to Skymines players.

Join us today and be part of the adventure! Whether youโ€™re a seasoned player or new to Minecraft, Skymines offers something for everyone.
Discord: https://discord.gg/Jrtjda86gY

Invite your friends and start your Skymines journey now! See you in the skies! โœจ
I'mma make a new one rn fr.