Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Skyblock

WcBrilMetWater18

Suggestion:
Skyblock

Detailed description:
Make the price of selling pork a little higher.

Reason(s):
I think its very unfair that after allot of people placed pig spawners and gained some money, you guys drop the sell price from 5$ all the way to 0.85$, a small drop okay that acceptable but this is just pure scamming, people are now stuck with allot of pig spawners they cannot sell! I never donated this server because i had to, but because it WAS fun, you guys are really ruining it.

Example(s):
there are enough examples all over the server.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
What is unfair, is that you guys didn't report this bug asap. The price of porkchop was never supposed to sell for 5$ each. Everything is back to normal now.

edza3

Nah, i think that its your fault that u bought them at first place. It was a bug , i got fixed and now everyone is crying. :)

OP
OP
WcBrilMetWater18

WcBrilMetWater18

I think that some people as myself did not know that this was a bug, its unfair that we cannot sell the spawners back.

OP
OP
WcBrilMetWater18

WcBrilMetWater18

Well it is unfair for the people who did not know this was a bug, atleast let us sell the spawners for 5k.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey WcBrilMetWater18,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0