Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skyblock thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighknight

So pika's op skyblock is pretty good, but having the difficulty on easy is annoying just because not enough mobs spawn like mob grineders spawn like 2 zombies per 10 min which is really bad and i'm pretty sure the mob stacking plugin removes most of the lag from mobs. So can you change the difficulty of skyblock? Also, Nether stars have no use so if you can, can u create a use for them? Like u get them and u cant do anything with them except sell them for 4.5k which isnt that great.Also, the elite challenges are pretty bad like there's only 1 and its to reach island level 1k and if you please can add some more?The custom enchantment "fly" is pretty good but in skyblock it won't be that useful because you have to hold the item with such an enchant which leads to you not being able to place blocks or do anything so i would suggest having it being wearable on an armor piece or just changing it and replacing it with the command /fly.
Thank you for reading this and have a good one!!!
~bright

defman

Rare Pika
1.st Of all you can make beacons with nether stars.
2.nd Get a spawner.

OP
OP
B

brighknight

1.st Of all you can make beacons with nether stars.
2.nd Get a spawner.
Crafting beacons is disabled and getting spawners isn't easy (a spawner is like 1mil+ which as a beginner is very hard to get) and building mob farms is much more fun than building spawner farms. It's not that big of a request i just want the difficulty to be atleast normal....

Status
Not open for further replies.