Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SinqWhyMmmcccas Trying to report me when I responded to someones post in chat

ImaTrollerUHatin

Pika Member
SinqWhyMmmcccas was talking about killing himself when someone before hand named Lukas1112, mind you I was in vc too and I responded to Lukas by saying "Yes" ":/" and Sinq made it seem like I was talking to him when I was not.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 6.28.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 6.28.48 PM.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 15

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Well, you did nothing you both sent msg in the same time but he was 0.001 sec faster.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
SinqWhyMmmcccas was talking about killing himself when someone before hand named Lukas1112, mind you I was in vc too and I responded to Lukas by saying "Yes" ":/" and Sinq made it seem like I was talking to him when I was not.
Even if u said "yes" to him nothing would change. That's indirect and i dont see a rule that says indirect encourage of suicide. U need to tell him with other words, which we all know what words are they. Plus that lil f*g asw is banned for some time now

Even if u said "yes" to him nothing would change. That's indirect and i dont see a rule that says indirect encourage of suicide. U need to tell him with other words, which we all know what words are they. Plus that lil f*g asw is banned for some time now
heyy that's not nice i thought we were friends cmon ur like my bestest best best friend