Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Lifesteal Shulker Preview Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosauraus

Rare Pika
Username:
Dinosauraus​

Suggestion:
Shulker Preview Plugin​

Detailed description:
So I suggest that we should have a server side plugin which shows which item is inside the shulkers.
For example when a shulker box is in /auction house we will right click it and then we would be able to see what stuff are inside.​

Reason(s):
I want this feature in game so that we can see what's inside of a shulker without using fabric.
Sometimes I play with salwyrr and it's really hard to trust shulkers in /ah.​

Example(s):
Donut smp​

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I'm pretty sure there's a mod to preview shulkers, but I don't think/sure it's allowed, but this would be useful, so +1. Nice suggestion!

OP
OP
D

Dinosauraus

Rare Pika
I'm pretty sure there's a mod to preview shulkers, but I don't think/sure it's allowed, but this would be useful, so +1. Nice suggestion!
Im pretty sure that its allowed. And yes I agree that we can use it but it creates following problem:
1. If we join with launchers which doesn't support shulker preview mod then its a problem to trust shulkers.
2. Even if you have a shulker preview...You cant look what are the items inside the shulkers clearly. For example:Enchants of books/items. and We cant look at the their of the potions.
I saw this idea in donut smp. IF u right click the shulker in /ah then you can like open it and hover over items and see it all clearly.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
A shulker full of dirt (renamed "Totem of undying") for like 100k isn't fun for players

I_am_Zoe_Liu

Epic Pika
bro
just change ur language to a different one suitable for u
if the item names are changed along with the language it is trustworty
if not then its scam
even 3 iq ppl know this

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
bro
if not then its scam
even 3 iq ppl know this
Then you probably don't have even 2 brain cells .

Look , people rename items like stone like totems and put it in shulkers and then put the shulkers in ah( which look as if the shulker was filled with actual item)

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
bro
if not then its scam
even 3 iq ppl know this
It does work, but will only work with the first five items (since they are the only ones that get previewed in vanilla minecraft)
Many scammers have already known this and make the first five items real, but the rest are fake (I have seen a lot of this through shulker box preview mod)
Not only that but if it’s something enchanted, we can’t know its enchantments (not even shulker box preview mod can help with this by the way)

I_am_Zoe_Liu

Epic Pika
ayo

assassinx

use brain
shulker preview mod exists
i was telling ppl who dont have that mod

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
It does work, but will only work with the first five items (since they are the only ones that get previewed in vanilla minecraft)
Many scammers have already known this and make the first five items real, but the rest are fake (I have seen a lot of this through shulker box preview mod)
Not only that but if it’s something enchanted, we can’t know its enchantments (not even shulker box preview mod can help with this by the way)
The fact that some people know this but are still arguing xD

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello Dinosauraus,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.