Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

!Shout command in bedwars!

What do u think shall pika network ad something relevant like shout?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
IGN
Supratimisbest
Hi, I am a normal bedwars player who enjoys playing in pika network. But there are many things that I prefer pika staff to change. So plz make this post reach the staff as I am annoyed by this thing. So the problem is that after getting finally killed in bedwars my teammates were still alive. I was in the yellow team and there was still 1 blue guy left and all our beds were destroyed. 2 of my teammates were still alive and the 1 blue guy was camping high above their base and my teammates couldn't know that, so I felt disappointed as after getting final killed in bedwars you cant talk with your alive teammates I quit the game and thought of making this post and now I am doing it. So if staff members see this plz make a method so that we can get to talk with our alive teammates even after getting final killed. Idk whether my team lost or won but I felt disappointed in this thing. Ex- Hypixel has a command called shout which lets you talk even after dieing while pikanetowrk doesn't. I am not telling you to add shout but at least add a way of chatting with our alive teammates. Ik there is a party but just for telling where the last guy is now, I have to party my teammate to tell him? Plz, fix this.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I personally would not prefer to have a way to talk to your teammate when you got final killed. But you could just party invite the guy, and message them through party chat.