Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SHOULD I CHANGE MY PERSONALITY ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
HXaOF62
I know that I can stay anonymous on the internet and so I can also make up my personality . People will always try to make their appearance and reputation good in public but on internet they can express their feelings (GOSH I SHOULD STOP WATCHING DEATH NOTE SO MUCH TIME ) so I tried an experiment in practice where I acted like skeppy and yes now I am gonna be acting like an immature 12 year old kid no one's gonna stop me because it is my MASTER PLAN : and because I am good at uhc ( I mean I am above average ) I am gonna be acting like a toxic 12 year old kid and every one's gonna call me a hacker can't wait for the hackusates I get yes!!!!!! :) . P.S : I have been getting hackusates so much now I will take revenge muhahaha!!!

https://imgur.com/a/9bDDG

HXaOF62

Last edited:
I think the only thing you have to change is writing everything in caps. Write like people...
Ok

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
why the hell are you guys bumping into a old thread ? go get a life it was all in jk

RaVo

Legendary Pika
HXaOF62
I know that I can stay anonymous on the internet and so I can also make up my personality . People will always try to make their appearance and reputation good in public but on internet they can express their feelings (GOSH I SHOULD STOP WATCHING DEATH NOTE SO MUCH TIME ) so I tried an experiment in practice where I acted like skeppy and yes now I am gonna be acting like an immature 12 year old kid no one's gonna stop me because it is my MASTER PLAN : and because I am good at uhc ( I mean I am above average ) I am gonna be acting like a toxic 12 year old kid and every one's gonna call me a hacker can't wait for the hackusates I get yes!!!!!! :) . P.S : I have been getting hackusates so much now I will take revenge muhahaha!!!

https://imgur.com/a/9bDDG

HXaOF62
I didnt read a thing but YES

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
will you guys stop harrassing me and stop posting on this thread XD it 1 month old !!!

Jeear

Legendary Pika
Maybe you should read instead of post farming on my old thread
No dude, I read it. It was horribly written and was cringy as hell, hence my reaction.
Also, posts in Off-Topic do not count, so swallow that "post farming" phrase of yours LMAO

(p.s - I love the way you said "maybe you should read" implying that this post of yours is worth reading lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.