Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Shopkeeper buying system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:
Players have their own habits of using items and in which inventory slot they're putting swords, blocks, tools etc.

When players, for example, want to buy wool, when they point with their mouse cursor and press number 4, wool should go in their 4th inventory slot,
while buying, player wants to put the item in the right slot, they should just click the hotkey for right slot, for example player wants to put tnt into 3rd slot while buying, they just have to point on the tnt that is in shopkeeper.

More details in Example(s) video.

Reason(s):
This will make players' game easier and they will have faster reaction and less time spent if opponent is in their base.

Players won't have to move their wool blocks, swords, fire charges, tools, etc. in their inventory after buying it, but these stuff will immediately appear in their inventory in right slot that players picked.

Example(s):

Last edited:

FunspotGaming

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:
Players have their own habits of using items and in which inventory slot they're putting swords, blocks, tools etc.

When players, for example, want to buy wool, when they point with their mouse cursor and press number 4, wool should go in their 4th inventory slot,
while buying, player wants to put the item in the right slot, they should just click the hotkey for right slot, for example player wants to put tnt into 3rd slot while buying, they just have to point on the tnt that is in shopkeeper.

Reason(s):
This will make players' game easier and they will have faster reaction and less time spent if opponent is in their base.

Players won't have to move their wool blocks, swords, fire charges, tools, etc. in their inventory after buying it, but these stuff will immediately appear in their inventory in right slot that players picked.

Example(s):

This is a great idea really

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
I think this might be bad as wool stacking up saves time this would just consume more time to collet them and stack them i think this is a bad idea
bruh if we keep pressing same hotbar example i want to put wool in my 4 hotbar then i just keep pressing 4 and all wool will get stacked in only 4 we dont have to stack it after buying he just gived example

Hydrastorm

Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

still no one has reposnded lol

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

Hey, +1 great idea i think pika-network should add it.

Deprecated

Rare Pika
Ok staff team/Devs we get it, you want the suggestion to be added but you also want the suggestion to be the top pending one, wtf is wrong with you? Just add it and accept it, this suggestion has been read and not reacted on for too long now. I demand a reject or accept. Thank you

Bumbrahh

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

+1 it will be easy for players to buy + even i wondered a day when they will add this thing so yeah

Earthrye

Rare Pika
+1 Completely needed. Tired of needing to open my inventory and changing where my wool is every single time

WholeIndia

Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

+1 Thats a great idea and I would love it

bestproplay2

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

+1 accepted thanks for your suggestion

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I dont rly like this suggestion but i just +1 to make 190 vote up

TheGamer7623

Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

Yep i think thats a great idea

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
It is really annoying to have things placed not according to my preferences, Hope it gets implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.