Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Shopkeeper buying system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:
Players have their own habits of using items and in which inventory slot they're putting swords, blocks, tools etc.

When players, for example, want to buy wool, when they point with their mouse cursor and press number 4, wool should go in their 4th inventory slot,
while buying, player wants to put the item in the right slot, they should just click the hotkey for right slot, for example player wants to put tnt into 3rd slot while buying, they just have to point on the tnt that is in shopkeeper.

More details in Example(s) video.

Reason(s):
This will make players' game easier and they will have faster reaction and less time spent if opponent is in their base.

Players won't have to move their wool blocks, swords, fire charges, tools, etc. in their inventory after buying it, but these stuff will immediately appear in their inventory in right slot that players picked.

Example(s):

Last edited:

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:
Players have their own habits of using items and in which inventory slot they're putting swords, blocks, tools etc.

When players, for example, want to buy wool, when they point with their mouse cursor and press number 4, wool should go in their 4th inventory slot,
while buying, player wants to put the item in the right slot, they should just click the hotkey for right slot, for example player wants to put tnt into 3rd slot while buying, they just have to point on the tnt that is in shopkeeper.

Reason(s):
This will make players' game easier and they will have faster reaction and less time spent if opponent is in their base.

Players won't have to move their wool blocks, swords, fire charges, tools, etc. in their inventory after buying it, but these stuff will immediately appear in their inventory in right slot that players picked.

Example(s):

i suggest that they should just add so we can select in which slot the specific catagory iteams will go

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
why didn't this feature get added to bedwars ?? This is one of the best suggestions ever

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Bec tlang is bald also they lazy lol
what do you mean buy bald ?? is it a metaphor for something or is he/she actually bald
also ppl are kinda leaving pika cuz these things are not here
( these things are - fireball kills, fireball jumps, this shopkeeper buying system, the same maps forever )

Blazemon

The Pika
what do you mean buy bald ?? is it a metaphor for something or is he/she actually bald
also ppl are kinda leaving pika cuz these things are not here
( these things are - fireball kills, fireball jumps, this shopkeeper buying system, the same maps forever )
yes tlang is bald
and mod mex is lazee
(thiemo too)

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
i used to love pika network but now it's not the same. Fireballs doesn't give kills, the maps are all the same. pika bedwars is now ....... idk it's just not the same as it used to be at least put some new maps if you people are lazy just put some hypixel maps.

Blazemon

The Pika
i used to love pika network but now it's not the same. Fireballs doesn't give kills, the maps are all the same. pika bedwars is now ....... idk it's just not the same as it used to be at least put some new maps if you people are lazy just put some hypixel maps.
Yeh so ur saying u hate it now?
everyone does lol

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Yeh so ur saying u hate it now?
everyone does lol
i kinda does but kinda not the thing that i hate the most are playing on the same maps, playing on templer ( the worst map in my opinion ) and playing on Bone Dry ( It's just too big ). You know, there's something about invation i just can't get enough if it. I got no complains about invation the maps kinda perfect but when you select invation to play on in ppl never join the server never i mean like never puts ppl in your server idk why that's a thing the map selection feature is a total faliur in my opinion unless your luck and get to join a lobby where they's already people.

Status
Not open for further replies.