Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Share some of your Minecraft unpopular opinions.

belbicksz

Pika Member
Hello people,

Share your unpopular Minecraft opinions here, even if they are controversial, but remember to keep it respectful and civil.

Below are two of mine:

1. PvP should’ve never been a part of Minecraft.
2. No texture pack looks better than default.

God bless, I’ll see you at the top.

Mute

Great Reporter
I disagree with your 1st opinion. If PvP had never existed, Minecraft would've been so boring and unenjoyable for most of its players.

OP
OP
belbicksz

belbicksz

Pika Member
I disagree with your 1st opinion. If PvP had never existed, Minecraft would've been so boring and unenjoyable for most of its players.
We’ll have to see what it could’ve been to be honest. What if it was mainly PvE centered around fighting not only the currently available mobs, but many different mobs that vary greatly is power and health?

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
4. Minecraft Graphics: I prefer the old, blocky graphics of earlier Minecraft versions and find the newer, more detailed graphics less appealing.
5. Combat Changes: I prefer the simpler combat mechanics of earlier versions.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Building isn't the best aspect of Minecraft, redstone is.
I think they both are pretty good dependant on how good you are at it, I personally like both equally. Though typically, I will spend longer on redstone than a build.

OP
OP
belbicksz

belbicksz

Pika Member
I think they both are pretty good dependant on how good you are at it, I personally like both equally. Though typically, I will spend longer on redstone than a build.
Redstone in itself is fascinating, just the trial and error that’s involved solely makes the time spent very enjoyable. Building on the other hand can feel like a burden especially for larger builds.
I’ll take a redstone heavy build over a regular build any day of the week.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
ITS THE MOST UNDERRATED PART

NO NO NO NO NO
I mean building is amazing too and I spend a lot of time with it but redstone is the hardest and most useful part of Minecraft because it's interlinked with the technical aspect. U can't really make any large farms or contraptions without redstone.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I mean building is amazing too and I spend a lot of time with it but redstone is the hardest and most useful part of Minecraft because it's interlinked with the technical aspect. U can't really make any large farms or contraptions without redstone.
Spawner farms : allow us to introduce ourselves