Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SHARDS

keksiusbraunis

Pika Member
This season sucks and is unfair for these reasons:
1.The features are copied from DonutSMP. You could have at least made the shards a different color, like green.
2. Spawners should still be available in the shop. Now, some people can AFK with more than 10 accounts at the same time or use bots.
3. Bosses don't even drop shards. There should be quests or a shop where you can buy shards with money. What's the point of the money currency if you can't buy spawners? Everyone wants shards.
4. Of course, you can sell spawners (if someone would sell them, but almost no one does).
AND Image as proof that this sh is actually copied from donutsmp.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-23 195507.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-23 195507.png
    374 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
K

keksiusbraunis

Pika Member
This season just doesn't seem fair to me also there are more issues like levels some levels are just dumb like kill 250rabbits atleast make spawners for them? But there are some good features like from boss drops you can craft sets no pearl cooldown finally but would be great to bring back elytra disable in combat so there would be less hackers. As a season 1 player i have never seen anything worse than this.

invincibleventi

Pika Lover
1.The features are copied from DonutSMP. You could have at least made the shards a different color, like green.
2. Spawners should still be available in the shop. Now, some people can AFK with more than 10 accounts at the same time or use bots.
3. Bosses don't even drop shards. There should be quests or a shop where you can buy shards with money. What's the point of the money currency if you can't buy spawners? Everyone wants shards.
4. Of course, you can sell spawners (if someone would sell them, but almost no one does).
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

fr like 1 shard for 1 minute is sh + villager spawner is 1750 shards so like u need to afk for 1750 mins for a single villager spawner that almost worth nothing ?

RonaldHawthorn

I completely agree with your points about this season; it does seem quite unfair and frustrating. The fact that many features appear to be copied from DonutSMP without any unique changes, like different shard colors, is disappointing. Additionally, the removal of spawners from the shop does create an imbalance, especially with the ability for some players to AFK with multiple accounts or bots, which isn’t ideal for fair play. Not having bosses drop shards or any way to buy them with in-game currency feels like a missed opportunity to balance the gameplay and provide meaningful use for the money currency. It’s understandable why you’d be upset, especially when it feels like the issues could be addressed with some simple adjustments. Your concerns are valid, and it would be great if these points were taken into consideration for improving the season. When I was struggling with my case study, I turned to https://academized.com/case-study-writing-service for assistance. The writer assigned to my project did an excellent job of analyzing the case and presenting the findings in a clear and concise manner. The case study was well-organized, thoroughly researched, and delivered on time. The quality of the work was exceptional, and I received positive feedback from my professor. I highly recommend this service for anyone needing help with their case studies.
I loved it and Everything is smooth.

Last edited: