Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Seperate Item on hotbar and Reduce the coins for buyable cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
AMOGH0248

Suggestion:
Seperate Item on hotbar and Reduce the coins for buyable cosmetics

Detailed description:
As we all know that many people had problem with getting to know about bedwars shop and a place were they could spend money so my req is to make a spectfic item on hotbar naming it as Bedwars shop like skywars has and an emerald icon. I have been playing on this server for a year now and i didnt waste literally any of my coins. I have 50 000 coins and i know i can only buy 1 cosmetics . If the price of the cosmetics were reduced it will be enjoyable for us and all the members as well as we can buy cosmetics.

Reason(s):
The making of the bedwars shop icon it would be really useful and helpful to may players as there would be no difficuty in finding a place were they could spend money. The balance between gaining the coin and buying the cosmetics are unequal. We get really less coin from 1 game and the price of the cosmetics are too high to be bought by us. So reducing the price might be really useful and helpful to us.

Example(s):
For the bedwars shop make something similar to skywars shop just put a emerald on the hotbar and name it bedwars shop and move all the buyable items to the bedwars shop. And for the coin reducing suggestion reduce the cosmetics price to the price of 1 kit in skywars . The lower level cosmetics should have a coin range between 3000-5000 coins range and higher level cosmetics should have 10000 20000 coin range. The price depends on the value of the cosmetics and you can have any cosmetics between 3000 - 20000 and my rate is just imaginary view you can keep the rate between 3000 - 20000 and the max of the max price is 25000 and not more than that..

Last edited:

NGaming

Great Reporter
-1 cosmetics are supposed to be rare, and 20k is just too less and people who spent 50k coins for the cosmetics won't be happy about it

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1 for bedwars shop.
-1 for price reduce.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
-1 for the cosmetic part and +1 for the hotbar so = neutral

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Wait there is already an item on hotbar for this 😅.
That juke box thing

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
He meant the bedwars shop not the cosmetics
Oh yeah both are entirely different things right. Like in shops u will be able to buy in game cosmetics like kill msgs. I wonder from where else can i do this.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Unknown_Boy_0248,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.