Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

/sell all sold my /fly pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsahil

/sell all is not supposed to sell any of my tools but when i did that it sold my /fly pick again. When i tried /sell with other tools that are enchanted, they are not sold with /sell all. Also unechanted pickaxe get sold by getting a msg in the chat "No item in the shop could be found".

Seriously i lost my fly pick the second time due to server bug. Please help

Last edited:

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
I'm sorry, but if you did not pay for that item with real money, then I'm afraid there is no way for staff to fix your problem. You will just have to get another and be more careful next time.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
/sell all is not supposed to sell any of my tools but when i did that it sold my /fly pick again. When i tried /sell with other tools that are enchanted, they are not sold with /sell all. Also unechanted pickaxe get sold by getting a msg in the chat "No item in the shop could be found".

Seriously i lost my fly pick the second time due to server bug. Please help
Did you take a screenshot on this? Please post it here to prove that the bug actually happened, and is not a lie.

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
I am affraid staff cannot give your Fly I pickaxe back :(

OP
OP
I

iamsahil

I'm sorry, but if you did not pay for that item with real money, then I'm afraid there is no way for staff to fix your problem. You will just have to get another and be more careful next time.
Did you take a screenshot on this? Please post it here to prove that the bug actually happened, and is not a lie.
Any staff member can check the bug out by himself/herself. I have screenshots too.
I am the only one who reported this bug and if staff found out the bug actually happened then this also proves that i lost my pick.

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
Any staff member can check the bug out by himself/herself. I have screenshots too.
I am the only one who reported this bug and if staff found out the bug actually happened then this also proves that i lost my pick.

Please do post the screenshots, to prove what happened!
If this was a bug it needs to be fixed..

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Oh no. Im afiraid this might be a real problem. This is the second report about this that I heard today :(

Hawk3y3

Banned
I'll remain sceptical until I see proof you've actually owned and sold your pickaxe. Get proof.

Hawk3y3

Banned
we need a screenshot of you having the pickaxe

Status
Not open for further replies.