Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Screensharing before banning this suggestion is for staff specially for xINoLimit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
AvidBiscuit_5905

Suggestion:
Screensharing before banning this suggestion is for staff specially for xINoLimit

Detailed description:
Screensharing before banning is good.​

Reason(s):
since xINoLimit banned me without even screensharing and saying "yeah totally legit" after I killed him then ban me afterwards then I was asking my friends if xINoLimit can screenshare me but xINoLimit said he cant screenshare people who got banned. After I said I got proof he just banned me and didnt even said where is the proof

OP
OP
AvidTheDestroyer

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
So according to this statement I am assuming that you are thinking that the decision made by the staff was biased.

Well let's get some facts right okay?
In the server there are 7 moderators so the staff who banned you seeing your appeal is no coincidence it is very common. Also they will never deny the appeal until the appeal wasn't properly made or the appeal was just made to accuse the decisions of the staff or invalid proof given. I see no point why you think it is wrong that the one who banned you, checks your ban appeal too. I mean what are we doing here playing the blame game that " he banned me so he can't check my appeal " are we that immature right now ? No , you appeal was denie, accept it and move on and if you still are willing to play on the server you can buy an unban on the store.

Requesting to lock this thread. It got much attention than it truly requires.
try learning English, I'm Still willing to play on the server though but I will not pay for an unban cause this server MIGHT shutdown by Mojang (not sure if it will shutdown or not) since its pay 2 win.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
try learning English, I'm Still willing to play on the server though but I will not pay for an unban cause this server MIGHT shutdown by Mojang (not sure if it will shutdown or not) since its pay 2 win.
mojang server don't have a rule of "P2W server will get shut down" your joke is pretty funny tho

OP
OP
AvidTheDestroyer

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
mojang server don't have a rule of "P2W server will get shut down" your joke is pretty funny tho
well it wasnt a joke I said "MIGHT shutdown by Mojang (not sure if it will shutdown or not) " so IM not sure...
This is the Commercial use Guidelines from Mojang go to the "SERVERS AND HOSTING" part and read em all

EDIT: now this thread is like for chatting send me discord request and lets chat there Cl0udKnight_#7891

TeKkaTi

Veteran
I like the suggestion where you ask me to learn english pretty nice, will do my very best to learn english since you seem quite talented in that field.

But just to update you on some facts this server has been runing from past 8-10 years and obviously it never got blacklisted by mojang. Also if this server would get blacklisted why are u still "willing" to play on it ? Pretty obvious you have no other servers to go to or you are just way too desperate.

Another fact which I am sure you aren't aware of is that : You cannot purchase any sort of Unbans/Unmutes with the help of giftcards as it's unfair to other punished players.

OP
OP
AvidTheDestroyer

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
I like the suggestion where you ask me to learn english pretty nice, will do my very best to learn english since you seem quite talented in that field.

But just to update you on some facts this server has been runing from past 8-10 years and obviously it never got blacklisted by mojang. Also if this server would get blacklisted why are u still "willing" to play on it ? Pretty obvious you have no other servers to go to or you are just way too desperate.

Another fact which I am sure you aren't aware of is that : You cannot purchase any sort of Unbans/Unmutes with the help of giftcards as it's unfair to other punished players.
then when I tried checking it out from the store then why does it says redeem coupons/giftcard? also I can play on hypixel I was taking a break from SkyBlock there since I already got my goal there (getting the Fabled AOTD) if u dont believe me that I play on hypixel search my IGN (Cl0udKnight_) in a website called sky.lea.moe if u want to check my stats there

EDIT: how can it be unfair to other punished players?

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
lets all forget this also its like u guys even seen it lol also if I become vote top 1-5 even when im banned I still should get the reward right? or no? (im guessing no since im disrespecting the server staff rn) also would like this thread to be locked
You can't use gift card to buy unban.

TeKkaTi

Veteran
then when I tried checking it out from the store then why does it says redeem coupons/giftcard?
Well looks like you research missed quite a lot of thing not a problem i ll help you out.
When you go to the store other the coloumn which says redeem coupon there are several more coloumns representing each gamemode on the server following with ranks , in game items , kits , keys , etc etc. So you can use the gift cards for such products in the store.

You cannot use a giftcard for unbans because if suppose you are a punished player who has obviously violated a rule is willing to play again on the server ,you decide to vote and get vote top and buy a unban . Now you see when you do that you aren't really paying for your violation you are just bypassing it with the help of vote top rewards. Which is clearly unfair.

OP
OP
AvidTheDestroyer

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member

I like to play here cuz of OP factions its the only gamemode that I like in the server I cant find any server that has op fac like that I only came back to play here cuz im bored of hypixel skyblock.

Status
Not open for further replies.