Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Screen-share team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisngr

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
DailyGhost

Suggestion:
Screen-share team!

Detailed description:
I believe having a screenshare team of 5 people of each game mode and 10 for PvP modes ( Practice / Op-Factions) and a head of screenshare team in order to reduce the number of cheaters. They should be professional in screensharing manually as well using an ss-tool (Paladin).
They should be tested to detect cheats quickly and efficiently. The team should be dutiful and hardworking to their work in order to help Pika and hopefully don't abuse the perks that they are given.​

Reason(s):
I have been thinking and other might've too that the staff of pika has a lot of work to do and have less time to distribute to each work such as screensharing people or administrating staff applications etc. In order to increase the time of staff spending on other works is to divide the work into smaller roots. One of those roots can be a screenshare team. Just like the Pika network has a building team in order to reduce work load of staff team, screenshare can do the same thing for the staff team. This way the staff can spend more time on other stuffs like abuses/glitches making the pika network overally a better maintained server. I hope this well be considered by the people and the staff team.​

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
DailyGhost

Suggestion:
Screen-share team!

Detailed description:
I believe having a screenshare team of 5 people of each game mode and 10 for PvP modes ( Practice / Op-Factions) and a head of screenshare team in order to reduce the number of cheaters. They should be professional in screensharing manually as well using an ss-tool (Paladin).

They should be tested to detect cheats quickly and efficiently. The team should be dutiful and hardworking to their work in order to help Pika and hopefully don't abuse the perks that they are given.

Reason(s):
I have been thinking and other might've too that the staff of pika has a lot of work to do and have less time to distribute to each work such as screensharing people or administrating staff applications etc. In order to increase the time of staff spending on other works is to divide the work into smaller roots. One of those roots can be a screenshare team. Just like the Pika network has a building team in order to reduce work load of staff team, screenshare can do the same thing for the staff team. This way the staff can spend more time on other stuffs like abuses/glitches making the pika network overally a better maintained server. I hope this well be considered by the people and the staff team.
Or just have staff do screenshares, -1

Status
Not open for further replies.