• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Screen-share team!

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisngr

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
DailyGhost

Suggestion:
Screen-share team!

Detailed description:
I believe having a screenshare team of 5 people of each game mode and 10 for PvP modes ( Practice / Op-Factions) and a head of screenshare team in order to reduce the number of cheaters. They should be professional in screensharing manually as well using an ss-tool (Paladin).
They should be tested to detect cheats quickly and efficiently. The team should be dutiful and hardworking to their work in order to help Pika and hopefully don't abuse the perks that they are given.​

Reason(s):
I have been thinking and other might've too that the staff of pika has a lot of work to do and have less time to distribute to each work such as screensharing people or administrating staff applications etc. In order to increase the time of staff spending on other works is to divide the work into smaller roots. One of those roots can be a screenshare team. Just like the Pika network has a building team in order to reduce work load of staff team, screenshare can do the same thing for the staff team. This way the staff can spend more time on other stuffs like abuses/glitches making the pika network overally a better maintained server. I hope this well be considered by the people and the staff team.​

Silver Wing

Ultimate Legendary Pika
They r humans not bots.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Brisngr

Brisngr

Pika Lover
They r humans not bots.
I just said to divide the time so that they can have same amount of time and can get more work done. Please get Ur facts together! Thanks

Silver Wing

Ultimate Legendary Pika
they also have to be active on discord

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Brisngr

Brisngr

Pika Lover

Silver Wing

Ultimate Legendary Pika
oh so u r talking about making a whole new team

Zoming

Epic Pika

that would be so damn hard to control and moderate

momo250

Trial
Trial
Minecraft Username
DailyGhost

Suggestion:
Screen-share team!

Detailed description:
I believe having a screenshare team of 5 people of each game mode and 10 for PvP modes ( Practice / Op-Factions) and a head of screenshare team in order to reduce the number of cheaters. They should be professional in screensharing manually as well using an ss-tool (Paladin).

They should be tested to detect cheats quickly and efficiently. The team should be dutiful and hardworking to their work in order to help Pika and hopefully don't abuse the perks that they are given.

Reason(s):
I have been thinking and other might've too that the staff of pika has a lot of work to do and have less time to distribute to each work such as screensharing people or administrating staff applications etc. In order to increase the time of staff spending on other works is to divide the work into smaller roots. One of those roots can be a screenshare team. Just like the Pika network has a building team in order to reduce work load of staff team, screenshare can do the same thing for the staff team. This way the staff can spend more time on other stuffs like abuses/glitches making the pika network overally a better maintained server. I hope this well be considered by the people and the staff team.
Or just have staff do screenshares, -1

Ultimate Legendary Pika
same -1 we are humans not bot.

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Legendary Pika
-1 ppl hv lives

Mrfatsojr

Admin
Admin
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.