Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Scamnetwork

Not only I lose my 1 month worth of farm because of a spaghetti code bug, I don't get my stuff back AND mods say to me "Have fun". Imagine saying have fun to someone who lost 1 month of farming. Imagine not giving anything to players who find out bugs. Imagine scamming ppl with ur spaghetti code, imagine whole craftigames sussy scammers, imagine jartex putting whitelist for prison and u can only play with rank, imagine staff sleeping, imagine spending money on this garbage and you lose everything because of a bug because this damn server gets 1 new bug every 2 seconds, imagine playing minecraft but it's from wish, imagine scamming ppl who even donate to ur server not knowing that they will get scammed with no assistance no refunds no help no understanding no caring. Imagine wanting to keep playing this goofy ahh server bugged as hell and you are even penalized for it because staff is basically powerless and useless unless they have to say "Lol sorry get back farming idiot". Imagine reading this post and not agreeing, imagine canceling this post, imagine banning me, imagine me not caring, imagine I spent money on this. Imagine me being idiot and spending money on this, instead of keeping it for something actually useful and that doesn't FRICK ME in the AHH. Because I would also have liked getting some kisses before getting FRICKED IN THE AHH. Imagine staff being like "Lol have fun". Imagine staff getting their money and not caring about players, imagine pikanetwork closes forever (my dream), imagine creator getting arrested for scam, imagine not agreeing, imagine the staff winning a lottery ticket and losing it forever LOL HAVE FUN.

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Ok "Tryhard6969" Lol, also writing with punctuation won't make you seem older :D
Lol, It's not the punctuation that gives an idea about your age.
It's the content you write that gives the readers a perception of your mental age.
And the way you expressed your feelings did not give a very good impression, to be honest.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Not only I lose my 1 month worth of farm because of a spaghetti code bug, I don't get my stuff back AND mods say to me "Have fun". Imagine saying have fun to someone who lost 1 month of farming. Imagine not giving anything to players who find out bugs. Imagine scamming ppl with ur spaghetti code, imagine whole craftigames sussy scammers, imagine jartex putting whitelist for prison and u can only play with rank, imagine staff sleeping, imagine spending money on this garbage and you lose everything because of a bug because this damn server gets 1 new bug every 2 seconds, imagine playing minecraft but it's from wish, imagine scamming ppl who even donate to ur server not knowing that they will get scammed with no assistance no refunds no help no understanding no caring. Imagine wanting to keep playing this goofy ahh server bugged as hell and you are even penalized for it because staff is basically powerless and useless unless they have to say "Lol sorry get back farming idiot". Imagine reading this post and not agreeing, imagine canceling this post, imagine banning me, imagine me not caring, imagine I spent money on this. Imagine me being idiot and spending money on this, instead of keeping it for something actually useful and that doesn't FRICK ME in the AHH. Because I would also have liked getting some kisses before getting FRICKED IN THE AHH. Imagine staff being like "Lol have fun". Imagine staff getting their money and not caring about players, imagine pikanetwork closes forever (my dream), imagine creator getting arrested for scam, imagine not agreeing, imagine the staff winning a lottery ticket and losing it forever LOL HAVE FUN.
Mind screenshoting the exact reply that the staff member gave you? I am sorry to hear all your effort has been lost due to a glitch, but the wordings you quoted does not sounds like a staff member would say.

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Mind screenshoting the exact reply that the staff member gave you? I am sorry to hear all your effort has been lost due to a glitch, but the wordings you quoted does not sounds like a staff member would say.
I can bet he won't have the screenshot.

OP
OP
R
He didn't say the "idiot" part but he said "Have fun". How can you even say that to someone who lost 1 month of stuff, imagine I go to a funeral and say to the family "How are you feeling?" it's the same thing

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
You seem so overly concerned about this post, don't you have a life? Well get one instead of staying 24/7 on pc
Well, you seem overly concerned about the server if you say you had been grinding hard on the server for 1 full month.
Sounds so nerdy of you.
Well never mind, what else could you expect from a kid suffering from a mental breakdown due to losing some stuff in a game.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
He didn't say the "idiot" part but he said "Have fun". How can you even say that to someone who lost 1 month of stuff, imagine I go to a funeral and say to the family "How are you feeling?" it's the same thing
Thats just the closing phrase of every macros that the staff members have

"Have fun playing on Pika Network"

It is not like they specifically laughed at you for loosing your stuff or anything. If you really got triggered by that then I would encourage you to message an admin or the staff team manager regarding your concerns about the wordings they used when replying. But if you are just completely disgusted by how they replied then just leave this server tbh. Ther is no need to start a drama and it wont change the fact that you lost the stuff that you have grind and not receiving it back.

OP
OP
R
Well, you seem overly concerned about the server if you say you had been grinding hard on the server for 1 full month.
Sounds so nerdy of you.
Well never mind, what else could you expect from a kid suffering from a mental breakdown due to losing some stuff in a game.
Go touch some grass L

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
Sounds so nerdy of you.
Thats no way to reply to him.Doesn't matter who started just ignore him,Your going down to his level.