Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Scammed in trade

Brandon001

Hello Pika, today I got scammed. I don't give a bread on the items and money I gave cuz I only use VIKING KIT and I play for fun, but just as a precaution for people who really care about their items and money they get on this server. His name is Dxxdle_ , BARON rank on the server and I don't remember his lvl. He told me that If I give some equipment boxes and money he would buy me LEGEND voucher. I don't know any prices from shop and seemed sketchy but why not? I got nothing to lose. Got his discord, showed me on screen how he'll buy me the voucher after I give him the items. I gave 59 equipment boxes and 130k. Ban him or whatever because other players really care bout their items and I know how is to get scammed on something you work on,again, i dont care bout the items or money, its only about the community people, what they do . If someone is new to this community and this happens to them, they just quit the server and that's it, look for another. It's sad to know that people really find joy in scamming. Please do something bout these people, I bet this guy isn't the only one doing these kind of things.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    432.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.png
    2.png
    386 KB · Views: 29
  • 3.png
    3.png
    469.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 4.png
    4.png
    376 KB · Views: 21
  • 5.png
    5.png
    378.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 6.png
    6.png
    375.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 1.png
    1.png
    539.9 KB · Views: 30

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
as far as i know there's no rules for scamming in KitPvP kindly make sure you read the rules before reporting someone.

OP
OP
B

Brandon001

as far as i know there's no rules for scamming in KitPvP kindly make sure you read the rules before reporting someone.

Nice staff

I_am_Zoe_Liu

Epic Pika
but after u read the rules carefully u will see that there are no server specific rules for kitpvp, and since scamming isn't exactly a global rule, it is indeed, technically, allowed to perform scams on kitpvp, however if the transaction involved other servers that disallow scamming, its a ban.
this also technically falls under "exploit", since they are exploiting a loophole that exists within the server.

realoneness

Epic Pika
lmaooo as soon as dxxle got unbanned he already got ppl's attention... love it