Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

same idea different thread

how do you think of this piece of writing (its true guys believe me)

• its well written

• its rubbish

• get lost

• not bad

• i will report you, no worries inksans4vevr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Inksans4vevr

Banned
also i wanted to write this long based off sherlock Holmes long writing, please read with patience (also my english isn't good so yeah):
this day i started at 8:15 CST (China, not to be confused with Central) after building the 2nd floor of my house and getting praise from C0mradeTurtle, i happen to trip across a player named Mr_ZeroBrine, he had wanted to team with me but due to the size of my team i wanted to reject, but on second thought i accepted, then he starts to act sus and feel like a thief, he asked me to give permission the instant he joined my team, and repeatedly told me he wouldn't steal, nor break, i had accepted that but felt he was sus, then later i was crossing my axolotl container when he broke the glass in front of me, Suspicious right? i told him to stop and /untrusted him, but apparently he asked me for trust again, i was a little suspicious but still agreed, but then thought of the scams other people had done to me before, so i /untrusted him again (maybe this is like 10% my bad), later, walking past my front yard, i saw him riding my horse and trying to take it away (Suspicious again) i told him to get down, then when he started to have a fight LollyPanda, lolly told me he had trapped and killed him before, which made totally suspicious of him but i did not revoke his /trust. later Stormbreaker123 told me that ZeroBrine had trapped and killed him outside of PvParena (a direct violation of the rules and i hope PIkanetwork staff can take away the warning.) i was suspicous of this at first because i still trusted zerobrine and when he said he didn't kill i believed. (dumb act of me) but when i saw stormbreaker123 at Merie's giveaway (im seriously sorry) i saw him naked and he had nothing on his hand, even though this could be fake, i'm pretty sure that he won't lie (mainly he also told me more than 5 timies he was killed and wanted his things back, he had netherite sword and full set netherite) i later died because of my afk, when i /home i was rather suprised, my enchanting table taken away and nether portal taken, chicken cows all dead, farm all gone and my full enchanted diamond set gone, i was sure that ZeroBrine was the thief, why? there are a few points that allowed me to make my conclusion. First: He was the only person online from my trust list during the period i was at Merie's giveaway, as all of you know only players that have been "trust"ed can break/place blocks in your claims, Second of all he used a very suspicious quote while wearing something he did not wear for 5 hours (sus x100) and i focus mainly on my diamond armor, you see when i came back it was, but i saw ZeroBrine wearing it. sus.... so that is it for what i have hope you can understand what i might be feeling right now and i got to go see you PikaNetwork

7Mhmd

Welcome home to a new thread good luck

Ins. Wealthy power from: 7Mhmd

bb <3

sudo#5161