Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Sale Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roseeey

Great Reporter
Username:
Roseeey​

Suggestion:
Sale Message​

Detailed description:
The Sale Message Pop-up

Most of us have seen the Sale Message that pops up on our screen, although it doesn't show up that much, it can be quite bothersome when it shows up at the worst times especially when you are in a match. Some of us don't notice it but there are also some people who would be bothered by it. Would be appreciated if you put the sale on the chat than our screen.

Example: Sale Message Popup (credits to the owner: crazy 27 in YouTube)​

Reason(s):
Reasons to have the Sale Message Pop-up moved:

• It blocks your view.
  • Looks really dirty and unorganized on our screens.
  • Would be better without it when recording clips.
  • Just really annoying in my opinion.
  • More opinions will be created.

Example(s):
https://prnt.sc/ODqH-SzsjZJB 🠔 Something like this would look a lot cleaner (maybe not exactly like that).​

Epicrazer27

Great Reporter
+1 Big G is really annoying, I know you want the money so badly, but I have already donated to the server and still recieve Big G's messages on my screen making me lose a 5v1 :(

momento10

Well its also annoying when u have rank and still get the reset sale msg on your screen, it always happens to me when i record a video and i talk about rlly important topic lmao and it just ruins the clip coz then its not really clean, since its all over the screen so it takes up a lot of space

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
It is already suggested. I just disable the title on badlion entirely.

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
+1 i keep playing bedwars and thinking that my bed is gone when the pop up comes out lmao

OP
OP
Roseeey

Roseeey

Great Reporter
It is already suggested. I just disable the title on badlion entirely.
That's a shame, would be better if they just moved it at least though and not completely remove it. I don't mind the sale anyway.

OP
OP
Roseeey

Roseeey

Great Reporter
+1 but already suggested and denied.
Could you send me a link of the suggestion? I can't seem to find it. (I found 1 of it but it says removed, I want it moved like my example.)

Last edited:

AdielJheyan

Pika Member
+1 for false bed breaks and blocking the screen whilst playing :/// its unnecessary

K1z_

+1 annoying and comes in at random times, like perhaps during fighting with someone.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello rosu,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.