Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Rule suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexaFTW

Banned
Minecraft Username:
LexaFTW

Suggestion:
Rule suggestion

Detailed description:
Hello, i'm here to suggest some rules. IMPORTANT: DONT ADD THIS IF STAFF DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WHAT PLEASE. LAST MAP ANKH AND TALIBAN GOT STRIKED FALSELY FOR SOME PILLARS WHICH ARE DOING NOTHING.
1. Blocking spawners with lava/water - Strike
2. Countering from multiple sides - Strike
3. Ban rev nukes , u fusions , rev hybrids, midairs, roof cannons - Strike/deleting cannon
4. Printer patching - bannable
5. Wild patching bannable
6. Mining spawners while getting raided - strike
7. Shooting multiple counters/raid cannons at once - strike
8. Add thing like on jartex idk whats it called, but every 12 hours value is increasing ( that will prevent ppl from hiding value and they will be forced to place value few days before payout)
9. Disqualification on 10 strikes!
10. Add barrel claims ( and rule for it)
:.. Also make when strikes expire, reset the - value, like if u lost on 2 strikes 10%, when strikes expire give that 10% back.​

Reason(s):
pretty much all explained, if u dont understand smthing just ask below​

Example(s):
/

Outscale

Banned
8. Add thing like on jartex idk whats it called, but every 12 hours value is increasing ( that will prevent ppl from hiding value and they will be forced to place value few days before payout)
Not sure do you mean that value should "load" every 12 hours so people don't just place the value few hours before payout and then mine it?

OP
OP
L

LexaFTW

Banned
Not sure do you mean that value should "load" every 12 hours so people don't just place the value few hours before payout and then mine it?
no it must be placed for longer than 12 hours, it was just example i dunno how it works

OP
OP
L

LexaFTW

Banned
Can only factions players comment this, other ppl go away, thanks.

JerryMine

The Pika
you literally wrote suggestion about rules lmao that leads to instant denial and every rules have their reason to exist

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
you literally wrote suggestion about rules lmao that leads to instant denial and every rules have their reason to exist
Thats for global servers. This is for factions. You & the entire staff team don't play factions so most of you don't know how hard it is to play with the current rule/strike systems in faction. It is horrid playing when you get false striked for things that you haven't done especially when you work so hard for 7 weeks. Op facs is a decent gamemdoe but could be so much better if staff listened to suggestions about rules, but as time goes by and they leave it like this. Eventually no one will compete for ftop anymore. It will just be a boring kit pvp gamemode since no more proper factions are willing to compete. If you dont think it can be that bad, then come play with me next season for the entire duration of the map :) If not then stfu

OP
OP
L

LexaFTW

Banned
Thats for global servers. This is for factions. You & the entire staff team don't play factions so most of you don't know how hard it is to play with the current rule/strike systems in faction. It is horrid playing when you get false striked for things that you haven't done especially when you work so hard for 7 weeks. Op facs is a decent gamemdoe but could be so much better if staff listened to suggestions about rules, but as time goes by and they leave it like this. Eventually no one will compete for ftop anymore. It will just be a boring kit pvp gamemode since no more proper factions are willing to compete. If you dont think it can be that bad, then come play with me next season for the entire duration of the map :) If not then stfu
^^, 1 more time, IF YOU ARE NOT FACTION PLAYER GO AWAY

JerryMine

The Pika
not really my fault for that to happen anyway, and stop blaming me for stating out the read before posting thread. Since a developer has already liked your comment I think it can be accepted

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey LexaFTW,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon!​
We have tweaked our strikes and f top.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.