Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Rotational Item - Shadow Clone

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

FreePalestine

The Pika
Username:
TNTSabeel​

Suggestion:
Rotational Item - Shadow Clone​

Detailed description:
The Shadow Clone will be item in bedwars that creates a duplicate of the player. It is a projectile, when thrown, it makes a clone of the player at the location where it hits. The Shadow Clone can be used to confuse enemies or to quickly escape from a dangerous situation. Its price should be 4 emeralds and it should last for 12 seconds. The item for shadow clone can be enchanted eye of ender.​

Reason(s):
It is a cool item that can be used in many ways​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's too much for a bedwars game , as it's is clear by movements of a bot and a player in a game , and no one will buy this as they can always buy a peal instead.

Didn't mention it's price and the idea is too vague.

OP
OP
FreePalestine

FreePalestine

The Pika
It's too much for a bedwars game , as it's is clear by movements of a bot and a player in a game , and no one will buy this as they can always buy a peal instead.

Didn't mention it's price and the idea is too vague.
The pearl and this are completely different items, they should be used in different situations. Pearl can be used to move around quickly or escape dangerous situatuons. The main use of shadow clone is to distract other players. This can be used when a bed is being defended by multiple players. It is a pojectile, so it looks like a pearl when thrown. It should also have same health as a player and shouldn't disappear or die in 1 hit. It should be killed like a normal player.

The price and duration doesn't have to be the same. It can be changed by staff.

Otherside

Great Reporter
+1
I think its a good idea as it is a balanced item.
Players can use it to distract and annoy other players. Aslo I think players will going to use it but not as much,
like it's a well balanced item not overpowered not underpowered.

Price can be cheap but anyways good suggestion!

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter

I think it would be easy to spot the difference between an NPC and a player.

_DominikPro_

Banned
I don't think this is a good idea as it doesn't really make sense to me, and I don't understand how that would look and look like so it's -1 from me

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Neutral , I like the idea of where your going, but I think the price is a little to low, I think 6 emeralds is a fair price, but quote me if I'm wrong.

OP
OP
FreePalestine

FreePalestine

The Pika
Neutral , I like the idea of where your going, but I think the price is a little to low, I think 6 emeralds is a fair price, but quote me if I'm wrong.
I think the price should depend on the duration of the clone. 4 emeralds serms like a reasonable price for only 12 seconds. If they decide to increase the duration, they should also increase the price.

Can you please explain the reason for your downvote?