Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Road to L6

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubZeroExtabyte

I've heard that mining can lvl your mcmmo too? am i right? and how to level mcmmo fast to attain L6 in no time , having hard time since mcmmo lvl 1500

GladioMC

Pika Lover
you can level up mining only in your island. Mining in /warp mine does not add mcmmo

GladioMC

Pika Lover
Additional is do /stats or /mcstats to see all the possible things to do to get mcmmo ;D

OP
OP
SubZeroExtabyte

SubZeroExtabyte

O.O :3 , thank you , oh btw even tho you have mcmmo stats in the pick , you cant level in the /mine?

GladioMC

Pika Lover
If u reach 500 mcmmo swith to another. Although you can still level it with /redeem

Ralftheboss

Pika Lover
Also , spawners especially blaze spawners can level up your sword , axe , unarmed and bows fastly.

LOLOF

Rare Pika
IT would be good if you get an mcmmo 5 pickaxe. I tried it and in 10mins i got 800 mcmmo :D

theloneking

Pika Lover
yes, mining can level up your MCMMO power, do /mcstats to check for things you can level up.

Mining can only be leveled up in your island or other people's island, /warp mine WONT give you MCMMO exp when mining there. You can check out my ore generator in my island, the design wont glitch when there is block lag and it does not use any redstones at all.

Haides

mining , killing mobs by axe or sword , farming , all of these thing can level up your mcmmo

Status
Not open for further replies.