Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

rLilJesus/Pete's Introduction.

Peto_o

Great Reporter
Hello people of PikaNetwork,

This is Pete who's speaking and my name is Pete 😂 , I am from Greece almost 18 and I really do enjoy overthinking and playing Minecraft, nowadays with friends, when you have friends you make the best memories and that's why I enjoy my time, even more, MR. @Valck @FuerzaI and @Form you're totally not the ones for sure.

I would like to thank those 3 for convincing me to give Pika a second chance because I surely do enjoy my time around here and I have a great time while I am here.

Overthinking/Creative bobo is my second name although no one ever thought to call me that way (which I AM very SAD for) are my strengths as a person and most certainly would help me around the server, I promise y'all to see that so I can finally achieve my overthinker ROLE (I am certain I am the best fit for the role <3)

Love Words: Bobo, Loler and Ahem
Reminder: Ahem always goes with 🙏

I hope this was not awkward or cringe because I have taken it all :)

Thanks for reading my lovely introduction

Regards,
Peteey with a <3 ~

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey. Welcome! I recognize your name from somewhere, I just don't know where. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your second go at Pika!

OP
OP
Peto_o

Peto_o

Great Reporter
Hey. Welcome! I recognize your name from somewhere, I just don't know where. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your second go at Pika!
😂 😂 I possibly know from where, so if you don't have an issue DMing me on discord [𝒫𝓮𝓽𝑜#0001]

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Welcome to pika <3

P/S: Hmm, the name "rLilJesus" sounds familiar, i think i remembered you, you were a staff at some points in "the other server", right? (I might be wrong)

OP
OP
Peto_o

Peto_o

Great Reporter
Welcome to pika <3

P/S: Hmm, the name "rLilJesus" sounds familiar, i think i remembered you, you were a staff at some points in "the other server", right? (I might be wrong)
😂 Right, the other server xdd