Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Reworking/Removing pvp pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
Username:
zAerxn​

Suggestion:
Reworking/Removing pvp pet​

Detailed description:
Pets are indeed a great addition to the game but the current pets are extremely broken especially the pvp pet which can ONE SHOT any player even if the player is wearing the best set of armor available (elf) {
View: https://youtu.be/LqqjHLq_1oo
}.

Multiple bug reports have been made and the pets did infact have changes but most of the people playing oppression thinks it should get a rework/removed.

That is not only broken but also destroyed how pvp used to be in op prison. and it needs to get nerfed/removed asap.

Or another solution would be simply reworking the pvp pet abilities.
Instead of damage reflect maybe make it so it gives speed 2 for 5s and speed 3 for 5s upon leveling it.
Or make it so it gives Regen 5 for 5 second​

Reason(s):
• it will finally make opprison pvpable.
• It will make the gamemode more enjoyable.
• People won't rage a lot.
• Community will be happy.​

Yxayy

Legendary Pika
1+ Ya I can’t wait till I’m here for my birthday and I can go urself it and then I’ll get on the top and head to bed lol I don’t have a clue how about you lol lol I’m not sure what if it was the same one that was in a black man I just told her that she is not lying about to it and I can’t see her face and it was a girl and she didn’t want me lol I just woke her out I didn’t mean it was her lol I just got a shower lol I got a new phone and she didn’t know what she did lol I was told that I didn’t have a video lol I was like I was just going on and she said she’s like a kid

_drip_

Rare Pika
I only heard of it that pet can 1 shot but now saw it with my own eyes lol

RealSaltyTazzy

Great Reporter
+1

The Legendary Gladiator Pet has to be reworked or removed.

You can see in the video that even after eating a god apple, you still get a 1shot from that pet, its just too OP compared to the pots that was been added to op prison before..

Replace with Tottenham of undying passive with 25% Chance @ Level 1 Every Level Up by 1= 0.5% Increase.
Level 100= 75% Chance
Cooldown: 5 minutes

Zen_

Pika Member
PvP is very scuffed due to pets blocking hits thus making it hard to combo and pets 1 shot people. So they should be removed asap

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
zAerxn

Suggestion:
Reworking/Removing pvp pet

Detailed description:
Pets are indeed a great addition to the game but the current pets are extremely broken especially the pvp pet which can ONE SHOT any player even if the player is wearing the best set of armor available (elf) {

}.

Multiple bug reports have been made and the pets did infact have changes but most of the people playing oppression thinks it should get a rework/removed.

That is not only broken but also destroyed how pvp used to be in op prison. and it needs to get nerfed/removed asap.

Or another solution would be simply reworking the pvp pet abilities.

Instead of damage reflect maybe make it so it gives speed 2 for 5s and speed 3 for 5s upon leveling it.

Or make it so it gives Regen 5 for 5 second

Reason(s):
• it will finally make opprison pvpable.

• It will make the gamemode more enjoyable.

• People won't rage a lot.

• Community will be happy.
This is truly one of the suggestions of all time

M7Games_HD

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello zAerxn,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and has been implemented !
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.