Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Resigning as Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost_V

Pika Member
I don't want to make this long but I'll just like to say thank you for having me and you guys were great.

Reason for this is because I'm not having fun as used to have. You'll probably never hear of me on this server or even minecraft again.

Goodbye and goodluck to everyone here.

Thank you to Ghost_V for being such and amazing staff and taking care of the members.

Last edited:
N

Nignogery

I never have seen you or even talked to you, so only thing i can say right now is:

Goodbye and have fun with what you consider to do in the future!

Deviate

I have enjoyed playing with you, and you were a good staff member so it's sad to see you leave but I feel you 100%.

Take care dude!

Hope to see you on kit might you get bored and decide to play sometimes, then it will be me who gets rid of the hackers we fight :)

oMeteor

Veteran
Good bye dude, You was a great staff, Good luck on your life.

MouraThat

Veteran
You know what im going to say Ghost
you were a kind and inspirational staff to me
and you were just so good at your job-its a shame we lost a good staff
but i wish you the best for your future

Destruct

Rare Pika
You always were my +1 Ghost, great player and great staff member. May life bring you far, good luck.

-Destruct

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I remember seeing your name at "Newest member" on the other website and my name back then was GhoStyle after previously having a name change from "VZ_Virus" so your name was a fusion for me lol

VeggiDay

Veteran
I don't want to make this long but I'll just like to say thank you for having me and you guys were great.

Reason for this is because I'm not having fun as used to have. You'll probably never hear of me on this server or even minecraft again.

Goodbye and goodluck to everyone here.
2013-2016

Take care :(

MasterOvvy

I remember when I asked all the staffs to help me and you was the only one to help.

Goodbye friend take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.